Carly Rae Jepsen - 'The Loneliest Time'

BlackoutZone

this isn’t even bad just consistently mid across the whole album :katie: very run of the mill for her

Bends is cute tho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

10 hours ago, Psycho said:

Starting to think this album is better than Dedicated

Nothing on it is as boring as Right Words Wrong Time, Automatically in Love or The Sound

72tbSDF.gif

This was one of the best songs of all time though.

10 hours ago, Psycho said:

Starting to think this album is better than Dedicated

Nothing on it is as boring as Right Words Wrong Time, Automatically in Love or The Sound

72tbSDF.gif

Congrats on having such a fitting username!

Azealia Banks Gif

Hmm. I haven’t listened to the leak but talking to myself is the only pre-release song that I LOVE, I just feel like if she was going to go for another album with a similar sound to her last 2 (four if you count b-sides nnn) she should have released in the spring or earlier this fall. She’s gonna get ate up and no one is gonna care lol at least ppl appreciate her other flops 

Does the album have an undeniable megabop, like Want You In My Room on Dedicated? (not saying if one sounds like it because I'm assuming no)

20 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Does the album have an undeniable megabop, like Want You In My Room on Dedicated? (not saying if one sounds like it because I'm assuming no)

Bad Thing Twice will blow your mind. 

Anxious also stays in your head. There's something incredibly cinematic about it. 

Bends might be one of her best songs of all time. 

30 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Surrender My Heart is huge

11 hours ago, Psycho said:

Automatically in Love or The Sound

WHAT THE ****? :biblio:

12 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Rearranging the tracklist reveals the classic implications of this album :jonny5: It should obviously go angsty-carefree-reflective

shareeee!!

12 hours ago, ICEY said:

9. So Nice 6/10

not So Godly being the lowest score of the album, find god

12 hours ago, ICEY said:

lets hope she gives us more CTTF/RAWM type choruses on side B!

kindly shut the **** up just go listen to CTTF/RAWM :skull:

Edited by Melancholy

12 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Rearranging the tracklist reveals the classic implications of this album :jonny5: It should obviously go angsty-carefree-reflective

i need the tea now

SitarHero

38 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

not So Godly being the lowest score of the album, find god

kindly shut the **** up just go listen to CTTF/RAWM :skull:

no need to be venemous sis, im just saying shes capable of writing soaring choruses and does it so so well, it doesnt mean im dissatisfied at all. 

my only issue with so nice are the male voices and that it reads like a nursery ryhme :rip: 

SHOOTING STAR WHEWWWW

Carly. This album. :jonny5: She simply cannot make a bad album. 

• ATRL Moderator

So Nice and Bad Thing Twice are quite literally pop perfection. The only song I flat out don't like is Shooting Star (though I'm still getting used to Joshua Tree)

9 hours ago, ICEY said:

no need to be venemous sis, im just saying shes capable of writing soaring choruses and does it so so well, it doesnt mean im dissatisfied at all. 

my only issue with so nice are the male voices and that it reads like a nursery ryhme :rip: 

hiss hiss, so nice is a simple hopeful song 

Edited by Melancholy

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

So Nice and Bad Thing Twice are quite literally pop perfection. The only song I flat out don't like is Shooting Star (though I'm still getting used to Joshua Tree)

but "i might SLEEP with you tonight if you wanna KNOWWHYYY" is a mOMENT

after a few listens it’s a nice solid addition to her discography. i think the issue here is that it’s pretty consistent quality wise (Dedicated has great highs but horrible lows) while this one has neither for me. it’s all solid but there weren’t those 2 or 3 songs that immediately grabbed me on first listen as being favs, i think over time i’ll end up enjoying the album as a whole

Edited by Scandalous

After a week of listening, Joshua Tree is my least favourite, but I still like it. I didn’t care for Beach House as a single but I started to appreciate it after I saw her perform it on tour and realized it was fun as f**k. 

The other 14 tracks have me completely floored. I have a new favourite song every day so far. Today it’s Keep Away, the Daft Punk-esque outro :ghostface: The album is a 9.5/10 for me honestly, I’m obsessed.

Waiting for this to be released to HEAR IT! Remember to pre order and buy it. THANK U

Shooting Star is hitting today :katie2:

somebody told me there's a full moon

if I play the right tune

Wait is the deluxe version of this album digital only? Was looking to pre order a cd but could only find versions with 13 tracks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.