• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

it's cute but title track? idk man..

V cute. Second half of the song really pops off! 

14 hours ago, Topaz said:

Thank you for explaining. How early did you go? If doors open at 6:30 should I go at 5?

Yeah I would get there early. Especially if you want to be as close to the stage as possible.

I think the title track would be more successful if she had selected a male vocalist with a warmer fuller sound Rufus kind of doesn’t fit with her. 

Western wind and the title track :WAP:She is really the best pop girl right now

Gorgeous song, she is 4/4 for me.

The song is a slay and Wainwright is a nice little addition :ducky:

these pre-release singles would be dragged so hard if Carly wasn't so beloved by the queer community 

I love Carly and so much of her past work, but literally all of these 4 songs sound like mid-tier borderline skips. The worst song on all of her previous albums pretty much surpasses any of these new releases

im not trying to drag her or be negative, it's just my genuine, honest opinion. :/

I love the title track! so fresh 

Dedicated was one of my favorite albums released that year, but I am glad I didn't pre-order this one. I feel like we're hearing the process of her trying things out rather than getting complete ideas. It wouldn't have been a bad idea to do more with Rostam...

I have a feeling that the video will make you love the song more. This album is shaping to be not her best one for sure but this song is really amazing!

i like it. but it's the only one i haven't loved instantly. hopefully it clicks in a few listens.

This is the only song I've loved so far actually. Western Wind was boring, Beach House sounded incomplete, and Talking To Yourself relied too heavily on the I Touch Myself sample for me. This one doesn't suffer from any of those issues. It's fun, interesting, and well-written.

Yea, another one that doesn’t hit or present anything special. I like that this one has more of a vibe to it but damn it just doesn’t do much or go anywhere and this guy, whoever he is, is unnecessary and noisy. :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

AND IT'S THE DELUXE, LET ME GRAB MY HEADPHONES

veeeerry interesting :ninja:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.