• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

Is this giving indie folk pop vibes through and through or disco lite too?

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Oh thank God, UHQ:

fjZbhCX.jpg

Now we only need the 3rd one

I'm so excited but I'm curious what the albums gonna sound like sonically -- I LOVED western wind but of course I'm hoping for more music in the vein of EMOTION + Dedicated -- the album bio on the interscope website says it's expanding on what she did with emotion:

Her most introspective body of work to date, The Loneliest Time expands on the emotionally potent songwriting and effervescent sound that Jepsen has showcased on past work like 2015’s critically lauded and culture-shaping E*MO*TION. In bringing her new album to life,

ngl the album cover does not do it for me but excited nonetheless.

western wind is a cute girl.

I didn’t really like dedicated. Didn’t even go to the tour. However, western wind has me perched. Can’t wait to hear this album

Cautiously excited after the perfectly fine "Western Wind," but yet again I *beg* her to delete that heinous Live. Laugh. Love. title font! Hopefully it'll just be a sticker on the real album.

Like...
live-laugh-love-card-vector-id899893286

:monkey:

2 hours ago, postcard said:

I'm so excited but I'm curious what the albums gonna sound like sonically -- I LOVED western wind but of course I'm hoping for more music in the vein of EMOTION + Dedicated -- the album bio on the interscope website says it's expanding on what she did with emotion:

Imagine having a MASTERPIECE like Emotion in your discography and being able to EXPAND on that, who can relate? I'm guessing no one.

Why is the UK getting all the best stuff?

5 hours ago, Supervillain said:

So wait, there's gonna be 17 tracks in total? 

Artwork looks amazing :WAP: I hope it's nothing like Dedicated and that she'll deliver with this one :celestial4:

Is Beach House coming out 12 MN local? Or is it a global release at 12MN EST? I already forgot if WW was midnight local or not

her best album is coming me feariana-

3 minutes ago, All Too Well said:

Is Beach House coming out 12 MN local? Or is it a global release at 12MN EST? I already forgot if WW was midnight local or not

Midnight everywhere

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Midnight everywhere

Thanks! Can't wait :heart:

Wtf the UK store is getting more bundles and we can't get ****. Y'all don't deserve

I might be in the minority with this, but Tug of War is my favourite Carly album, so I think I’m going to really love this new album if Western Wind is anything to go by. 

smoore95GAGA
54 minutes ago, Rourke said:

I might be in the minority with this, but Tug of War is my favourite Carly album

I’ll take opinions I’ve never heard for $500

Edited by smoore95GAGA

jeez i just cant with all these october releases. hunnies we are BORED we need the albums NOW

3 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I’ll take opinions I’ve never heard for $500

Worldly Matters and Sour Candy are my jams! 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.