• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kamil24

• mystery

• smoore95GAGA

• TheBoss

I guess I'm tasteless cuz I do not like GFYOW at all, it's easily my least favorite :katie:  but I just know a year from now I'll randomly listen to it & it'll hit me lol

Any word yet on if Bad Thing Twice officially samples Robyn or not? It sounds identical to Ever Again so I'm hoping it is...otherwise...oof!

SO GOOOOOOOOD!

She really went in the studio wanting to release the new Emotion: both that album and this have ONE SINGLE FLAW (Black Heart/Far Away) but the rest is absolutely stellar.

Can't believe there was a moment (right after she released Beach House) where I was starting to doubt her this time. As much as I actually like that song, it seemed like it was hinting at a letdown of an album for Mrs. Carly Rae Jepsen. I was so wrong.

It really reminds me of Emotion, with a more mature and disco twist. It has everything, from the first (too short) bangers, to the more calm central part, then it's back to deliver POP CLASSICS (Bad Thing Twice + Shooting Star is a destroying punch). Go Find Yourself or Whatever is probably one of her best ballads ever.

And as usual, the bonus tracks are even better than many songs on the standard edition.

Whole album just went through one ear then out the other I fear. It's a no from me unfortunately. I'll still have  E-MO-TION & a curated list of Dedicated Sides A&B.

VMlsQvo.gif

2020: Kylie Minogue releasing the perfect song for a Carly collab with Dance Floor Darling

2022: Carly Rae Jepsen releasing the perfect song for a Kylie collab with Shooting Star

I HATE THEM FOR DOING THIS. We need the collapse that is inevitably going to end homophobia all around the universe.

1 hour ago, mael said:

Whole album just went through one ear then out the other I fear. It's a no from me unfortunately. I'll still have  E-MO-TION & a curated list of Dedicated Sides A&B.

VMlsQvo.gif

Me the first try bb...Give it another go it will be good 

VMlsQvo.gif

What's the Target extra track? 

really nice this was. not quite on emotion or dedicated level for me but still such an easy listen.

so nice, bad things twice, anxious, keep away :alexz:

she snapped on this I fear but that's what miss Jepsen always does. Not everybody can be this consistent

she SNAPPED! this album is great!  :WAP:

6 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

As someone who's a massive hater of cheesy ballads and acoustic pop songs, Go Find Yourself Or Whatever is stellar and really tugs at my heartstrings. 

This song almost made me have a breakdown :cries:

First listen right now, haven’t listened to any leaks or anything.

And right out of the ******* gate, Surrender My Heart is tearing me open and destroying me Carly SLAY:jonny3:

Nobody alive gets pop music like Carly gets pop music. Nobody. Not a single other artist does it like this. 

This is VERY good. I might like it more than Dedicated because I feel like she saved more tricks for the album this time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.