Bad girls club doesn’t fit in todays social climate

Ricardo1993

I used to watch the show in the late 2000s and early 2010s and it was hot mess entertainment. I recently heard that they’re relaunching the show on Paramount+ which is a bad idea lol. I get that some of us used to watch the show but I think a show like bad girls club needs to be left in the previous decade. The show has never depicted women in a positive light. The producers and editors always made them seem overly emotional and unhinged. I just don’t see the new series having much success :skull: Do you guys think the show will see some success?

I lived for that show, some seasons were a little better than others, but it was s mess! 

yeah a lot of reality TV from the early and late 2000s hasn’t aged well and it’s not just the 240p. life is so drastically different today that a lot of the stuff happening on reality TV at that time feels incredibly dated and like 100 years ago.

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I just don’t see the new series having much success

I think you’re wrong. The new series already has hype & i didn’t think the challenge would be able to live so long yet it’s still slaying.

The real world seasons  reboots are slaying as well. 

As long as the show goes back to its original format it should be fine give them jobs and have girls with real issues. No more jumping because she ate my hot pockets.

I wish they would do what the real world is doing bringing different girls from different seasons come back to relive their season

Disagree. The show will be very popular on streaming. It was a mess, but it was great television. There is already a ton of excitement for the new show :duca: 

I personally don't care what the social climate is, I will always live for this mess :dies: Will the new show have success? Idk, maybe, but I'm still gonna watch :eatpopcorn:

I miss reality tv being so messy and fun and dumb. Everything's too serious these days, we need the stupid trash tv shows to balance out everything else :celestial3:

3 hours ago, Buddy said:

No, it still very well does. But the news series will flop because it has a budget of $20 

The budget will be way more than that flop wanna-be show on that cheap network Zeus with Natalie Nunn

That is truly on a $20 budget

So what fits in todays social climate, Rupaul’s Best Friend Race? Girl bye! 

Get your fix of BADDIES exclusively on ZEUS and collect your plate of hot MESS on today! 

On 8/1/2022 at 1:14 PM, Subzero said:

I personally don't care what the social climate is, I will always live for this mess :dies: Will the new show have success? Idk, maybe, but I'm still gonna watch :eatpopcorn:

I miss reality tv being so messy and fun and dumb. Everything's too serious these days, we need the stupid trash tv shows to balance out everything else :celestial3:

I have also been craving absolute trash reality tv more often these days. I do think it’s to counterbalance the absolute dumpster fire that is the rest of planet earth rn lol. Sometimes I need to watch a ***** check a ho for talking **** right after I’ve heard about our planet burning to a crisp and a disease spreading uncontrollably across the planet :rip: 

Maybe you’re just disconnected from urban audiences because the Zeus clips of the BGC-lite show consistently go viral. I’m here for their reboot!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.