H100: About Damn Time 2x #1, Break My Soul #6, I Like You (A Happier Song) #9

Renan90

Bad-Bunny-cr-Eric-Rojas-press-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Bad Bunny’s ‘Un Verano Sin Ti’ Hits Seventh Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart

Plus: SEVENTEEN and Jack White debut in top 10.

Bad Bunny’s Un Verano Sin Ti collects a seventh nonconsecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart (dated Aug. 6). The title earned 98,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending July 28 (down 5%), according to Luminate. Un Verano Sin Ti is the album with the most weeks at No. 1 in over a year, since Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album spent its 10th and final week at No. 1 on the list dated March 27, 2021. (Since Dangerous, Adele’s 30 had clocked six weeks at No. 1.)

Also in the new top 10, SEVENTEEN and Jack White both score their second top 10-charting albums of 2022 with their latest releases.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Aug. 6, 2022-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on Tuesday (Aug. 2). For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/bad-bunny-un-verano-sin-ti-seventh-week-number-one-billboard-200-chart-1235120583/

Billboard 200: #1(=) Bad Bunny (@sanbenito), Un Verano Sin Ti 98,000 (1,672,000 units since release). *seventh week at #1*

Billboard 200: #2(+2) @MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 49,000 (4,625,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200: #3(=) @Harry_Styles, Harry’s House 48,000 (1,236,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #5(+1) @1future, I NEVER LIKED YOU 33,000 (926,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #6(-1) @Drake, Honestly, Nevermind 32,000 (438,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #7(-5) @lizzo, Special 29,000 (98,000 units since release). *peak: #2*

Billboard 200: #8(+2) @lildurk, '7220' 28,000 (868,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #9(new) Jack White, Entering Heaven Alive 27,000 [2.05 million on-demand streams | 25,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #10(+3) @oliviarodrigo, SOUR 26,000 (3,408,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 5 weeks*

lizzo-cr-ABDM-billboard-1548.jpg

Lizzo’s ‘About Damn Time’ Clocks Second Week Atop Hot 100, Beyonce, Post Malone Rise in Top 10

"Break My Soul" and "I Like You (A Happier Song)" ascend to Nos. 6 and 9, respectively.

Lizzo‘s “About Damn Time” dominates the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart for a second week.

Concurrently, Beyoncé‘s “Break My Soul” rises to a new No. 6 Hot 100 high and Post Malone‘s “I Like You (A Happier Song),” featuring Doja Cat, returns to the top 10, rebounding to its No. 9 best, boosted by the July 25 premiere of its official video.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated Aug. 6, 2022) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (Aug. 2). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/lizzo-about-damn-time-hot-100-beyonce-post-malone-top-10-1235120861/

Hot 100

#1 About Damn Time (=) [2x #1]

#2 As It Was (=)

#3 Running Up That Hill (=)

#4 First Class (=)

#5 WAIT FOR YOU (=)

#6 Break My Soul (+1)

#7 Late Night Talking (+2)

#8 Me Porto Bonito (-2)

#9 I Like You (A Happier Song)[+3]

#10 Heat Waves (-2)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• glamrock<3

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Jude

QueenofCopyPaste

Lizzo's hold!

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Mrnoniee said:

is not good

is good

prediction was #9/#10

SOUR refusing to die :deadbanana2:

Benito still stomping :deadbanana2:

is this the longest running spanish language album or does the tally still go to Ricky or Santana, whos albums were not 100 in spanish btw :rip: 

If Bad Bunny didn't release this year Morgan would have gone back to #1. Disgusting. :rip:

Lizzo isn't doing well. Only 29k on her second week for her caliber is definitely not good.

Olivia is still smashing. :clap3:

Shame that bad bunny was close to doing another 100k week.

Also, not Morgan creeping back to #2 :rip: this album will end up having a bigger chart run than 21 at this point :rip: I fear for when he announces a new album it’s gonna bump his garbage back to #1 :toofunny3:

Olivia snapping again :jonnycat:

29 minutes ago, Jude said:

Lizzo isn't doing well. Only 29k on her second week for her caliber is definitely not good.

Lol, you're talking about Lizzo, this is good for her caliber.

OT: Papi Benito slaying.

thank god for bad bunny for keeping that *** from being #1

LIZZO & BEYONCE :clap3: 

A new peak before going #1:clap3:

Posty getting a hit :clap3: Harry’s overplayed song staying away from #1 again :clap3: Beyonce rising before (hopefully) hitting #1 :clap3:

Top 10 is quite solid:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.