BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

Houston Day 2 was amazing. Look I can forgive a song I don't like, that can grow on me, waiting for years too...but I was gonna be really disappointed if they weren't gonna give a good show. There were few mistakes but the live singing made up for it. They could feel the love from the crowd and they looked so into it. :jonny:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

i've been seeing clips about their tour being a HOT MESS..

how true is this?

I don’t get why they can’t have longevity? Their music is so much better than bts’. But for some reason, all their singles fall off in less than 10 weeks. Their albums don’t last long. Even as appealing as ice cream was, it only made it a whole 8 weeks. Ddu ddu ddu should’ve had more time. Pink venom, kill this love, and how you like that, all were amazing. And why the hell sour candy never got released is beyond me. That was the best song on chromatica and prolly best Gaga put out since the cure. So, they need a new label or something. And put out another English record. I just really want to see them score a top 10 and last 20 or more weeks with a song. 

5 minutes ago, Price88 said:

I don’t get why they can’t have longevity? Their music is so much better than bts’. But for some reason, all their singles fall off in less than 10 weeks. Their albums don’t last long. Even as appealing as ice cream was, it only made it a whole 8 weeks. Ddu ddu ddu should’ve had more time. Pink venom, kill this love, and how you like that, all were amazing. And why the hell sour candy never got released is beyond me. That was the best song on chromatica and prolly best Gaga put out since the cure. So, they need a new label or something. And put out another English record. I just really want to see them score a top 10 and last 20 or more weeks with a song. 

someone lied to you several times i love new york tiffany GIF

5 hours ago, Cryptique said:

how true is this?

Not true at all. There has been some mistakes mainly in the first couple of shows but it's just overreacting from people all up in the business of a group they don't even like

They're SERVING at the recent concerts in the US

Overall they have gotten better but they still need a bit more energy, idk what people expect though, they rarely perform as it is so of course they always going to take some time to gear up, I'm sure they are picking the pace.

Chaelisa's fight was really funny though they were being so petty :deadbanana2:

Ive seen couple of  youtube shots (:toofunny2:) about how tragic this tour is with mln of vievs. Like this one: 

Is  ratMY behind this or are blinks finally fed up with full time inagram models/part time singers? :gaycat4:

Edited by Raptus

20 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Ive seen couple of  youtube shots (:toofunny2:) about how tragic this tour is with mln of vievs. Like this one: 

Is  ratMY behind this or are blinks finally fed up with full time inagram models/part time singers? :gaycat4:

I didn't want to even click play to give these weirdos an extra view but I couldn't resist. Most of these clips showed absolutely nothing wrong and the actual mistakes were from the first couple of concerts and I don't think they've made any mistakes since then. they were just rusty :ahh: 

"members dancing lazily" with a clip from the soundcheck where they don't even dance i'm deadddd

bold of them to say it's the opinion of the majority of fans when people that actually attended the shows have praised them. it's just the usual blackpink hate train. if you mad stay mad i guess :coffee:

Edited by whirly

On 10/31/2022 at 1:48 PM, Price88 said:

How can you expect longevity when they don’t promote the song? Mentioning bts is the worst example bc their strategy is the total opposite of what bp do lol. 

On 10/31/2022 at 5:16 AM, Cryptique said:

how true is this?

every tour has issues. people are just really going in on them.

On 10/31/2022 at 8:48 AM, Price88 said:

you need to realize they're a product of the KPOP industry. that is their first language and main market. how you expect for korean sung songs with teddy's type of production to serve #1 global smashes straight out the gate and sustain is beyond me. be realistic. their songs don't fall off. the succeed in where they need to. they're the biggest girl group is sometime. let's not act like these girls are struggling. sour candy not being released take that up with gaga. their issue for sure is teddy not taking more creative risks production wise or not letting the girls work with other producers and be more involved. same can be said for YG and the label not properly being more consistent with releases. we need more music from the girls. if it's not gonna come from them directly they should at least be features on other people's work for exposure. again the girls are good for the most part and in a good place. no need for concern. we just all as fans want them to release more music consistently. especially since they claim to be always working on it and wanting to do so as well. 

On 10/31/2022 at 11:52 AM, TwoPonytails said:

Overall they have gotten better but they still need a bit more energy, idk what people expect though, they rarely perform as it is so of course they always going to take some time to gear up, I'm sure they are picking the pace.

Chaelisa's fight was really funny though they were being so petty :deadbanana2:

this is what happens when you gave a girlgroup become full time models instead of artists. they really need to let them work on their craft more often.

On 10/31/2022 at 4:22 PM, Raptus said:

oh people need to stfu it's not that deep. a few mistakes here and there doesn't dictate them as a whole and they shouldn't be written off completely either.

On 11/8/2022 at 2:29 AM, Adama said:

How can you expect longevity when they don’t promote the song? Mentioning bts is the worst example bc their strategy is the total opposite of what bp do lol. 

this the girls need proper promo! 

also we need jisoo's solo like asap and i want her to serve us something along the lines of INVU by Tayeon

in a perfect world

2015 - SQUARE UP

1. BOOMBAYAH

2. WHISTLE

3. PLAYING WITH FIRE

4. DDDD

5. STAY

6. FOREVER YOUNG

7. REALLY

8. SEE YOU LATER

2017 - KILL THIS LOVE

1. AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST 

2. KILL THIS LOVE

3. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

4. KICK IT

5. HOPE NOT

6. SO HOT

7. TOUCHDOWN

8. COME ALIVE

2019 - BLACKPINK - SELF TITLED NOT "THE ALBUM" CRINGE

2021 - BORN PINK

2023 - TBA

In between eras I would've had them do features or collaborations to keep their name out their or fill in the gaps with promoting their solo work

like them being featured on songs by Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Doja Cat, Katy Perry, Little Mix, Taylor Swift or Jonas Brothers would be great

now YG needs to stop gate keeping them and allow them to release their songs by DJ SNAKE, STEVE AOKI, TIESTO, AFROJACK, ZEDD 

• 5 months later...

what are the odds of us getting a comeback this year? i also really hope that they're the k-pop girlgroup that shakira collaborates on her upcoming single