• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

Yeah(x3), Happiest Girl & Ready for Love are my current faves, it changes but I find myself enjoying these the most

They need to do something next week to resuscitate the hype until the tour

I'm gonna be a little miffed if Chaennie really gets a subunit debut before Jisoo's solo. 

33 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I'm gonna be a little miffed if Chaennie really gets a subunit debut before Jisoo's solo. 

Yeah, enough :rip: imma need Jisoo solo first before all these new sub-units and solos (unless Jisoo herself says she's not ready yet or dont wanna do her solo now)

30 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

what's a subunit? :skull: like a droplet?

A subunit is when members of one group create a smaller group within the group and release a song. LOONA is a great example of this.

25 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

NO.

subunit is a smaller group of the main group, usually at least 2 members of course.

for bigger groups it's 3 members up to even 5

for smaller groups like Blackpink, it's minimum and maximum of 2 members of course

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

These are examples of sub-units in kpop

GD x Taeyang from Bigbang

Irene and Seulgi from Red Velvet

Jennie and Rosé might've made a song together when they were in LA recording with Ryan Tedder last year

Edited by MonsterNavy

5 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

9 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Yeah, enough :rip: imma need Jisoo solo first before all these new sub-units and solos (unless Jisoo herself says she's not ready yet or dont wanna do her solo now)

I mean she did say that 

YEAH YEAH YEAH deserves the single and video treatment ASAP. 

11 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

A subunit is when members of one group create a smaller group within the group and release a song. LOONA is a great example of this.

11 hours ago, supertiffany said:

NO.

subunit is a smaller group of the main group, usually at least 2 members of course.

for bigger groups it's 3 members up to even 5

for smaller groups like Blackpink, it's minimum and maximum of 2 members of course

9 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

These are examples of sub-units in kpop

GD x Taeyang from Bigbang

Irene and Seulgi from Red Velvet

Jennie and Rosé might've made a song together when they were in LA recording with Ryan Tedder last year

thx guys! hopefully chaennie comes through with a tedder collab :foxaylove:

6 hours ago, Soobin said:

what have i just watched/listened to :skull:

Girls already in Paris :ahh: 

If all of them are in paris, why can't YG book a performance for them, like they are #3 on French album chart rn. Imagine BLACKPINK - Shut Down @ Le Grand Journal, Live from Paris

I wish they would break their norm and drop even more videos... visuals for The Happiest Girl, YYY and Tally would've been amazing. In fact i would love if this entire album was a visual project :jonny5:

52 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I wish they would break their norm and drop even more videos... visuals for The Happiest Girl, YYY and Tally would've been amazing. In fact i would love if this entire album was a visual project :jonny5:

tiffany-pollard.gif

7 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

If all of them are in paris, why can't YG book a performance for them, like they are #3 on French album chart rn. Imagine BLACKPINK - Shut Down @ Le Grand Journal, Live from Paris

Le Grand Journal doesn't exist anymore and the other shows are trash, honestly they better off not performing in France, the journalists are the PITS