• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

1 hour ago, Harry said:

idu why knetizens think BP is a gg with poor vocals. I listen to a lot of kpop and I do believe Rose is one of the best main vocalists ever in a gg. It’s not just about high notes it’s how they elevate a song.

adspa and nmixx, both supposedly strong vocal groups are only high notes, most of which are forced and add nothing to the song. i do like winter though 

do they? roses voice is really pleasant on this album to listen to tbh

I bought all versions at a kpop store for half the price so I'm gonna return my Target copies and get my $ back. At least I helped with billboard first week :fan:

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

The result are coming soon. I knew Twitter is going to be a mess :deadbanana4:

We're just minutes away:jonny5: I'm deleting Twitter if we're #2 it's gonna be the biggest mess :skull:

THAT'S AMAZING :WAP:

I hate that Rihanna's announcement is overshadowing this :deadbanana2:

I have no more words to express my disappointment :weeps: I foolishly believed YG's statements saying that many surprises and activities were coming for Blackpink

I *think* they're the only girlgroup this century with 2 top 2 albums in both the US & UK.

Danity Kane and Destiny's Child didn't do it.

(and last century spice girls didn't do it)

Edited by fridayteenage

#1 :clap3:

i need to make a post soon with all the achievements and records this era.. will probably take 20 secs to scroll down but i wanna drop it in the KTRL thread :celestial5:

WE DID IT! I hope YG learns their lesson this time :lakitu:

Ofc people are already discrediting them but who cares, we’re WINNING :gaycat2: