• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

The Happiest Girl was always one of my favorite unreleased from Teddy/Natalia Kills, they did SUCH a good job with it  :heart: :jonny5:

The streams are so impressive. #1 on the 200 or not, their achievements for BORN PINK so far will take a long long time to surpass. History is made. aespa/newjeans/IVE won't be doing it, they will be the standard for years.

The biggest group in the world, people :jonny5: 

2 hours ago, Rhyme said:

The streams are so impressive. #1 on the 200 or not, their achievements for BORN PINK so far will take a long long time to surpass. History is made. aespa/newjeans/IVE won't be doing it, they will be the standard for years.

This! :clap3:

6 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

The biggest group in the world, people :jonny5: 

all those top 10s all over the world

artist stats] Bebe Rexha scores first UK #1 with "I'm Good"; David Guetta's  7th UK #1 - Charts & Sales - ATRL

The fact that blink didn't know and blabbing about this before they started it lol

Wow

Edited by Froufrou

It's always a mess once a fandom feels threatened by another """rival""" artist being successful. Tbh the same thing happened with Blinks when Aespa saw success and armies always lose their **** when Blackpink break records :ahh:

Anyone heard anything about those two radio shows they supposedly filmed while in LA? It's just been silence since then :dancehall3:

Their one music show and they're not going to do an encore because they're only pre-recording :ahh:This ******* company 
Edited by whirly

35 minutes ago, whirly said:

Their one music show and they're not going to do an encore because they're only pre-recording :ahh:This ******* company 

nooo I lowkey hoped for some interactions with other idols

maybe next time

39 minutes ago, whirly said:

But like whyyyyy? Is this because they really have something else planned or YG don’t want them to interact with other groups cause they’re too good for them :doc:

17 minutes ago, Mel. said:

so does this make it official or should we still wait til Sunday?

wait til Sunday, the gap is tiny anything can change

27 minutes ago, Adama said:

Can’t do 1 encore but they will never miss any fashions event :toofunny3:

this is their WORST ERA 

They're contractually obligated to go I guess

Finally decided to give it a try to a BLACKPINK album in full (as it would take too long) after being obsessed with "SHUT DOWN" (such a collapse), and wow, really like this. 

My favorite non-single is "Yeah Yeah Yeah", there's something amazing about it, nostalgic and happy at the same time, the production is the energetic pop I've been looking for.

1 hour ago, selsfetish said:

wait til Sunday, the gap is tiny anything can change

Smh, hopefully if anything changes it’s added sales for BP