• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

The only way I can accept this disastrous promo so far is if they're going for a more western approach where they drag out the album over a long period of time instead of the usual in kpop where everybody goes hardcore for one month and then moves onto the next comeback. I was hoping they'd attend the AMAs in November because they have a concert the night before in the same city but then they added another concert date on the same day as the awards :deadbanana4:

Maybe they can attend the Grammys in February because that month is entirely empty on their tour schedule. If they really don't do anything else and they're just getting milked for the tour then YG can go to hell :coffee2:

17 minutes ago, whirly said:

The only way I can accept this disastrous promo so far is if they're going for a more western approach where they drag out the album over a long period of time instead of the usual in kpop where everybody goes hardcore for one month and then moves onto the next comeback. I was hoping they'd attend the AMAs in November because they have a concert the night before in the same city but then they added another concert date on the same day as the awards :deadbanana4:

Maybe they can attend the Grammys in February because that month is entirely empty on their tour schedule. If they really don't do anything else and they're just getting milked for the tour then YG can go to hell :coffee2:

:rip:
We will get 1-2 more performances and thats it :redface:
After that time for the tour to print YG the real money (the only reason we got the comeback anyway -> to send them on tour!) and after that 2-2.5 year hiatus.. it is what it is; at this point we shouldnt expect any different, YG will never ever change and we need to accept it

I just wonder what crumbs we'll get next year
A) NOTHING!
B) Jisoo solo ''album'' (so 1-2 songs)
C) Jisoo solo ''album'' + either 1 random western album track collab or possibly another member releasing 1-2 solo songs
but for sure no group comeback

Edited by TaylenaStan

3 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

:rip:
We will get 1-2 more performances and thats it :redface:
After that time for the tour to print YG the real money (the only reason we got the comeback anyway -> to send them on tour!) and after that 2-2.5 year hiatus.. it is what it is; at this point we shouldnt expect any different, YG will never ever change and we need to accept it

I just wonder what crumbs we'll get next year
A) NOTHING!
B) Jisoo solo ''album'' (so 1-2 songs)
C) Jisoo solo ''album'' + either 1 random western album track collab or possibly another member releasing 1-2 solo songs
but for sure no group comeback

I can't find it right now but Jennie in a fan sign event sometime within the last year talked about her next project, I think a mini album? I don't remember exactly but she talked about being excited for what she's going to do

But who knows if/when we'll ever see that with YGs management :rip:

15 minutes ago, whirly said:

I can't find it right now but Jennie in a fan sign event sometime within the last year talked about her next project, I think a mini album? I don't remember exactly but she talked about being excited for what she's going to do

But who knows if/when we'll ever see that with YGs management :rip:

I remember this aswell but knowing YG... we'll either never get or in 2-3 years :rip: Jennie is my fav and at this point Solo is 4 years old and she didnt even get a B-side :rip: She's grown so much i need a 4-6 track mini 
Imo ideally we would get Jisoo solo + Jennie comeback + either BORN PINK repackage with a new single/MV +4 new songs or a new mini album to hold us over until the next full album in 2024/2025 :redface:

February: Jisoo solo
August: mini or repackage around anniversary
November: Jennie comeback 
:gaycat6:

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 hour ago, whirly said:

can never nominated artists perform at grammys? :rip: 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

No idea. I'm just trying to hold onto some hope that they'll do something :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, rzal said:

idk but they can be guests in the audience i guess

#1 in the UK

3fcb708b8ad37a27a2102551499a6f61.png

BLACKPINK's BORN PINK album sees them make history as first K-pop girl group to hit Number 1

BLACKPINK today become the first-ever K-pop girl group to achieve a Number 1 on the UK’s Official Albums Chart with BORN PINK.

The South Korean quartet, comprising Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé, claim the UK top spot for the first time with their second LP, having previously peaked at Number 2 with 2020 release The Album. 

On BLACKPINK’s chart-topping success, Martin Talbot, Chief Executive, Official Charts Company says:

“Congratulations to BLACKPINK. Being any kind of chart first is a record which can never be taken away, so for their new album BORN PINK to become the first UK Official Number 1 by a K-pop girl group is a fantastic achievement - and puts them in the record books forever!”

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/blackpinks-born-pink-album-sees-them-make-history-as-first-k-pop-girl-group-to-hit-number-1__37444/

Edited by Narima

I think Jennie is going to have a solo mini early 2023 (or a single album) and maybe some collabs internationally. I think Rose will have some too. Probably the duo they recorded together will come around that time. Jennie is in the Idol so they will rightfully use that as promotion. 

I don’t believe something will happen for Jisoo or Lisa. 

Shut Down is not holding well on Melon it’s #6 currently after seven days behind New Jeans B-side which is 2 months old. 

Pink Venom stays strongly at #3 though. 

10 minutes ago, Hyacinth said:

I think Jennie is going to have a solo mini early 2023 (or a single album) and maybe some collabs internationally. I think Rose will have some too. Probably the duo they recorded together will come around that time. Jennie is in the Idol so they will rightfully use that as promotion. 

I don’t believe something will happen for Jisoo or Lisa. 

Shut Down is not holding well on Melon it’s #6 currently after seven days behind New Jeans B-side which is 2 months old. 

Pink Venom stays strongly at #3 though. 

Shut Down keeps moving up and down and it was fighting with Pink Venom so it's hard to say where it'll end up long term. It's mostly just NewJennies & Ive that are really trendy with the gp right now and also the other new song that just dropped for that dance show. If those two groups weren't so trendy then BP would've been farming PAKs so it's not that bad

#1 in the uk, the us better follow!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

1k difference, so nerve-wrecking :rip:

I don’t wanna celebrate just yet

my nerves are gonna be SHOT until Sunday, but I’m really hoping and praying they get that #1

but congrats to the UK Blinks!! #1 in the UK is amazing!!

the whole album has grown on me. I might stan them a bit.

The Happiest Girl needs to be the next single. It’s so different from their other singles but it’s so beautiful. I can see it smashing in the fall/winter season

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

Yall are stupid or what? BP isnt going to do anything when they are on tour! 

During their last tour they released Kill This Love 

13 minutes ago, Mel. said:

They almost beat Beyoncé 

Well Beyoncé’s album has 16 tracks and Blackpink’s has 8 

Edited by samybertoni