BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

4 minutes ago, Froufrou said:

Bp and BB are the top in china charts too idk where are these nct and sm new group fans camping in China too tbh 

This tbh. It’s always BP, BB and Taylor and solo chinese pop stars. Where did SM groups go?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

The final hour!!! Come thru blinks

Spoiler

or no comeback for you in two years 

24 minutes ago, whirly said:

Does anyone know what time the BB200 chart will be revealed tomorrow? 

It won’t be reveal tomorrow but in Monday.

45 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

YG just announced merch instead :ahh: Im pretty confident the #1 is in the bag  

we can't be too sure

keep streaming and buying til very last minute

1 hour ago, Froufrou said:

Bp and BB are the top in china charts too idk where are these nct and sm new group fans camping in China too tbh 

55 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

This tbh. It’s always BP, BB and Taylor and solo chinese pop stars. Where did SM groups go?

at least with Blackpink and Taylor you can literally see the streams is there to back up the sales and they are really huge in China

for those SM groups, it's just laughable

SM is the short for SpaM and ScaM

1 hour ago, Rainbow said:

I’m convinced the stupid ass $50 tag on the album made them struggle to sell 100k

this and releasing the overpriced concert tickets the same time as the overpriced album is just stupid

they should have waited for the first week to be finished before they released those concert tickets

Welp, that's all folks

now we wait...

give yourselves a round of applause Blinks, we fought hard

we came back from a 10k gap to a TIE!

win or loss we fought hard :clap3:

welp, I was really happy because I thought we would have a lot of Blackpink activity, promotion, interviews, performances, their typical youtube shows like 24/365, and there was absolutely nothing :weeps: it's devastating and frustrating :dancehall3:

this fight was so stressful :skull: i really hope they pulled through .. poor fans, YG planned non-existent promo, no magazines, (radio) interviews, literal nothing and then they be SCRAMBLING & posting tweets :ahh: what an embarrassing company

best of luck to the girl and pinks bc it's them who deserve the success

19 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

this fight was so stressful :skull: i really hope they pulled through .. poor fans, YG planned non-existent promo, no magazines, (radio) interviews, literal nothing and then they be SCRAMBLING & posting tweets :ahh: what an embarrassing company

best of luck to the girl and pinks bc it's them who deserve the success

Whoever was in charge of this whole era needs to be removed. After rushing everything last minute and deciding that 7 songs and 1 solo will suffice they went you're on your own with the bare minimum promo and expensive albums + tickets combo but suddenly last minute they're full out embarrassing the pinks. Less desperate than other labels have been but considering BP are put under a microscope it's felt heavy I mean look how gross they're acting even here outside the BP spaces. 

No matter what placement we get, we kinda lose considering the headache it's about to be. 

I feel like SM is about to pull the tricks again… :rip: Also the amount of hate the girls are getting from every direction now that it’s obvious the Born Pink was well received :rip: They don’t even try to hide it with the “Its YG I’m criticizing” :rip:

1 minute ago, TwoPonytails said:

I feel like SM is about to pull the tricks again… :rip: Also the amount of hate the girls are getting from every direction now that it’s obvious the Born Pink was well received :rip: They don’t even try to hide it with the “Its YG I’m criticizing” :rip:

They pulled something last time cause they could with the tour bundles. What could they do now? 

6 minutes ago, Moon said:

Whoever was in charge of this whole era needs to be removed. After rushing everything last minute and deciding that 7 songs and 1 solo will suffice they went you're on your own with the bare minimum promo and expensive albums + tickets combo but suddenly last minute they're full out embarrassing the pinks. Less desperate than other labels have been but considering BP are put under a microscope it's felt heavy I mean look how gross they're acting even here outside the BP spaces. 

No matter what placement we get, we kinda lose considering the headache it's about to be. 

the fact they had two years to plan and release PV and SD a month apart :skull: so mismanaged, they could at least throw at us some tedder songs :coffee2:

btw, has anyone officially address the rosé's solo track at all?

2 minutes ago, Moon said:

:clap3:

Blackpink Gif GIF - Blackpink Gif Boombayah - Discover & Share GIFs

3 minutes ago, Moon said:

They pulled something last time cause they could with the tour bundles. What could they do now? 

Over their entire existence they been managed to get away with fake taxes, slave contracts and fake sales! I don’t trust them :dancehall:

I'm afraid that Bp will be #3 in BB200 :dancehall2: cuz I'm sure SM will cheat like always ... and Yg didn't shipp the albums. 

:laugh: I feel very negative and hopeless :gaycat6: