WTH????

Embarrassing the Armys would never :ahh: 

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

they has sold 2K copies so far through this listening party :ahh: 

they should have done more of that

where did you u see it was 2k??

30 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

how much are these?

I just found on Twitter they are only 25$ :jonny5: but they are either sold out or not stock :skull: 

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

they should have done more of that

where did you u see it was 2k??

if you joined the listening party you will see the # of album purchased through the party.

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

they do it to aesfad next

Aesfad is coming for BP album sale record with their 1st album but we know they will flop globally so its okay :fan:

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Aesfad is coming for BP album sale record with their 1st album but we know they will flop globally so its okay :fan:

Honestly where do all of the people that make these groups million sellers disappear to when it comes to streams? Like at least Blackpink pull out record numbers and can sit #1 on Spotify :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

then we will hear their atrl fans saying that it doesnt matter they have flop streams because they are still newbies

the deflection

no matter how they spin it, album sales should reflect the streams, if there's disparity it should not be

1m first week sales with only 20M first week streams

:fan::fan::fan::fan:

1 minute ago, whirly said:

Honestly where do all of the people that make these groups million sellers disappear to when it comes to streams? Like at least Blackpink pull out record numbers and can sit #1 on Spotify :gaycat5:

They are massive massive in China!! They only have fans mass buying and no general public support which is why their streaming flop unlike Blackpink. 

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

They are massive massive in China!! They only have fans mass buying and no general public support which is why their streaming flop unlike Blackpink. 

are they bigger in China than BP? 

good think BP can back it up globally with streams

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

are they bigger in China than BP? 

good think BP can back it up globally with streams

They probably on par with each other. Their Chinese bar sale for their last album Girls were way bigger than The Album. Not sure how it compares to Born Pink, but their sale are very consolidated to China/Korea. 

3 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

I’m convinced the stupid ass $50 tag on the album made them struggle to sell 100k

Well you’re more than correct. I can’t explain otherwise, and also the 8 tracks didn’t help as well. 

14 minutes ago, sadnight said:

I can smell SM's fraud and dirty tricks :skull: they will do everything to surpass Blackpink :toofunny3:

I mean they were able to magically double superM pure sale in the US after initial prediction so :ahh: 

Bp and BB are the top in china charts too idk where are these nct and sm new group fans camping in China too tbh 

YG just announced merch instead :ahh: Im pretty confident the #1 is in the bag