• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

16 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

NCT outsold, we're lucky they had shipping problems the first week :deadbanana2:

:rip: I just dont get it
Where are the ppl that keep buying NCT albums.. where?! their singles cant even chart high in their home country let alone anywhere else on the planet.  Their streaming is horrible compared to their peers and the only reason their MVs are not flopping harder is because of paid ads :toofunny2: So crazy to me 

OT: Shutdown will get the weekly spotify #1 :clap3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

This is too stressful, this would be the moment Interscope drop a remix but we know they won't bother even tho everybody is already acting like SD has 10 remixes.  

YG ship more album to US challange! :coffee2: also, Blinks better buy out all of those signed digipacks from the indie stores asap! 

5 minutes ago, Moon said:

This is too stressful, this would be the moment Interscope drop a remix but we know they won't bother even tho everybody is already acting like SD has 10 remixes.  

OMG!!

We can do it Blinks!!

US Blinks buy the digital versions on iTunes and their official store if you haven’t!

Still 2 hours left but 1.53M on Hanteo first week and 2.2M on GAON in 2 days :clap3:
In the end they will surpass 2M on Hanteo and 3M on GAON :hippo:

20 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Still 2 hours left but 1.53M on Hanteo first week and 2.2M on GAON in 2 days :clap3:
In the end they will surpass 2M on Hanteo and 3M on GAON :hippo:

Whats the best selling album in Gaon this year?

girl...we better get that #1...yall US folks pls do your job

im gonna buy a copy from their store but change my address to US :):bibliahh:

omg i cant believe i used a fake us address and phone number and it worked :bibliahh:

It says 10 downloads remaning. Do I have to download ALL 10 for it to count? :deadbanana2::bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, selsfetish said:

what if YG waited with the US orders up until the last minute and BP will debut with 2 times more than predicted? :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Delirious said:

It says 10 downloads remaning. Do I have to download ALL 10 for it to count? :deadbanana2::bibliahh:

yes

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

what if YG waited with the US orders up until the last minute and BP will debut with 2 times more than predicted? :deadbanana4:

overseas doesnt just include US so who knows

17 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

Whats the best selling album in Gaon this year?

im not sure, but i know that  BTS - Proof is at sth like 3.4M so probably that :redface:

the scream i let out :ahh: