BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

don’t we think Jisoo is teasing something with Hello Kitty time after time again? 

weren't the pinks teasing smileys/smiley emojis back then too? :toofunny3:

i'm sure jisoo is just obsessed with hello kitty atm :rip: 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

4 minutes ago, kawk said:

APPLE MUSIC GLOBAL

12. Shut Down (+2)

14. Pink Venom (+3)

SD is smashing hard! :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

PV's longevity  :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

We love seeing it! :clap3:

7 minutes ago, kawk said:

APPLE MUSIC GLOBAL

12. Shut Down (+2)

14. Pink Venom (+3)

Wait a minute :jonny5: and tomorrow it’s friday

I can’t believe despite the sabotage by both of their labels, the girls still prevail :jonny5: born pink is clearly shaping to be bigger than the album 

this album is growing on me but wow what a downgrade from the album... :coffee2:

typa girl and ready for love are their worst songs and a stain on their discography. 

1 minute ago, Moon said:

YGs greediness really lost them the hot200 1 :bibliahh:They really don't care as long as they get money 

what they arent #1?

6 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

what they arent #1?

They most likely won't get 1 on BB Hot 200. If there was in increase and they're projected for 1 now there would have been an update. If they're not 1 on the final prediction then that seals the deal. The fact that they couldn't even get 100k means how uninspired people were to support this 8 track barely scrapped together project that's wayy to expensive on chart affiliated stores. Something finally gave but YG are too busy looking at the overall sales to care. 

6 minutes ago, Moon said:

They most likely won't get 1 on BB Hot 200. If there was in increase and they're projected for 1 now there would have been an update. If they're not 1 on the final prediction then that seals the deal. The fact that they couldn't even get 100k means how uninspired people were to support this 8 track barely scrapped together project that's wayy to expensive on chart affiliated stores. Something finally gave but YG are too busy looking at the overall sales to care. 

The gap is only 5k and HDD have been wrong in the past by more than 5k sales. Blinks also went crazy buying and streaming since the first prediction. I believe they'll be #1 on Billboard. 

5 minutes ago, Taylena said:

The gap is only 5k and HDD have been wrong in the past by more than 5k sales. Blinks also went crazy buying and streaming since the first prediction. I believe they'll be #1 on Billboard. 

But BB stans and fandoms who don't wanna see BP win are also organizing to buy/stream and he has a natural edge aka the gp. We won't even if we jump because he'll just also jump by a 5-10k difference. 

I am getting into album slowly. Listening Shut Down and Typa Girl non stop. Shut Down music video really killed my first hype but without the music video it sounds even better. And for the Typa Girl I was mad that it was a copy of Money but when you listen more you get it more :jamming:

I just wished we got more mainstream success for singles like How You Like That. But we still have time I guess. 

And do you guys know will we get an inkigayo stage or reality show for their youtube channel?

8 minutes ago, Companion said:

I am getting into album slowly. Listening Shut Down and Typa Girl non stop. Shut Down music video really killed my first hype but without the music video it sounds even better. And for the Typa Girl I was mad that it was a copy of Money but when you listen more you get it more :jamming:

I just wished we got more mainstream success for singles like How You Like That. But we still have time I guess. 

And do you guys know will we get an inkigayo stage or reality show for their youtube channel?

they will perform on Inkigayo this Sunday!

ot: 

they didn’t ship any albums today again? 

36 minutes ago, Hazy said:

they will perform on Inkigayo this Sunday!

ot: 

they didn’t ship any albums today again? 

they did about 100k

but NCT has over 200k today again

i think they already outsold BP

2 hours ago, kawk said:

APPLE MUSIC GLOBAL

12. Shut Down (+2)

14. Pink Venom (+3)

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

40 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

the way they have zero excuses to not attend MCountdown…

SBS is the only broadcaster YG is in good term with :skull: 

pink venom encore :skull: 

11 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

pink venom encore :skull: 

The way we got almost zero serve this cb :clownny: