• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

SM can’t make good music but they sure know how to manage their idols. If NCT got the #1 twitter will go off on blinks I can only imagine the nightmare.

the BoTS are probably onto something too as we speak

1 hour ago, whirly said:

I'm deleting Twitter if this happens :skull:

Mmm from what I remember SuperM went #1 cause of ticket bundles. It ain't happening :rip: 

I hope those "rumors" that YG is waiting at the last moment to shipp the albums are true :dancehall: because otherwise I don't understand anything, nothing makes sense! 

:toofunny3: I can't even drag "SM" because they are doing their job :michael: ... but YG :shutup: the worst of the worst 

why they dont promote both singles at the same time :coffee2:  Pink Venom and Shut Down deserve better 

I'm still so upset that they're already back in SK after serving nothing in the us

did something go wrong? did they film something in secret? why would they be there for a week for jimmy kimmel (which could've easily been pre-taped in korea since they didn't even attend the actual show) and a 1 second photo-op at the spotify event and target? I really wonder how it works in the YG headquarters.. how they think of these "strategies", must be nice to see them freaking out over the BB predictions.. they're just so incompetent! 

already fuming at the thought of them looking pretty for paris fashion week

what a disappointment

well seems like all we have is inkigayo and then the tour next.. and then? unless they're happy about these choices that are being made, the lack of songs and content, and their songs getting rejected, I don't see them renewing tbh

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I'm still so upset that they're already back in SK after serving nothing in the us

did something go wrong? did they film something in secret? why would they be there for a week for jimmy kimmel (which could've easily been pre-taped in korea since they didn't even attend the actual show) and a 1 second photo-op at the spotify event and target? I really wonder how it works in the YG headquarters.. how they think of these "strategies", must be nice to see them freaking out over the BB predictions.. they're just so incompetent! 

what a disappointment

well seems like all we have is inkigayo and then the tour next.. and then? unless they're happy about these choices that are being made, the lack of songs and content, and their songs getting rejected, I don't see them renewing tbh

I don’t see them not renewing tbh they have too much to lose, I’m sure their fashion deals, acting gigs etc are tied to YG and YG always had connections to the fashion industry… unless they sign to a major US label, I don’t see them going to another Korean agency. YG is incompetent but which agency would do better apart from Hybe ? It’s over for us I fear 

9 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

what a disappointment

There was word of them doing two radio interviews in LA but I haven't seen anymore news about that for like a week now :coffee2: Unless they reveal a whole bunch of things they recorded while there without anyone knowing then what a waste of a vacation. YG really can't set up anything other than one performance for both PV and SD?

Edited by whirly

im sawry but pink venom is one of their best tts and it 100% made sense as the first single. i wish they had properly promoted it :chick3:

So our only safe #1 is the UK? :rip: with how the numbers are going in SK I see NCT snatching #1 in Korea as well. :toofunny2: I hate YG

1 hour ago, samybertoni said:

I don’t see them not renewing tbh they have too much to lose, I’m sure their fashion deals, acting gigs etc are tied to YG and YG always had connections to the fashion industry… unless they sign to a major US label, I don’t see them going to another Korean agency. YG is incompetent but which agency would do better apart from Hybe ? It’s over for us I fear 

yeah idk actually if that would be the case.. if they renew then hopefully they'll negotiate some better deals

but hybe should bring the coins and snatch them tbh :skull:

1 hour ago, whirly said:

There was word of them doing two radio interviews in LA but I haven't seen anymore news about that for like a week now :coffee2: Unless they reveal a whole bunch of things they recorded while there without anyone knowing then what a waste of a vacation. YG really can't set up anything other than one performance for both PV and SD?

it's so ridiculous!

Got my signed Jisoo digipack from Amoeba LA. :jonny5:

Also managed to grab a Jennie too for my friend. 

57 minutes ago, kokonk said:

im sawry but pink venom is one of their best tts and it 100% made sense as the first single. i wish they had properly promoted it :chick3:

I agree even though I hated it at first. Even my dad sings it and he only heard it on the radio twice :skull: 

I liked the single choices for this era :gaygacat5:

if there was a third single I'd choose type girl but I still think pv and sd were better choices and in that order