BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

2 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

Maybe BP signs with Black Label after the tour idk :johnald: not even sure how YG and Black Label works tbf

look at Somi schedule and think if it’d be any better, especially if that’s Teddy’s company and it’s a miracle every time when we get song from any other producer now, what when they’d be directly under him? I don’t know, there isn’t a good way out of this both for the fans and the girls 

can Hybe snatch them and find them some new producers with bangers? at the other hand I don’t think they are good at managing solo careers so I don’t know… and what with the BlackPink brand, it’s 100% trademarked 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

God I don't know the love for "shut down",I didn't like "love sick girls" at first to, but after become one of my faves. I don't know what happen with SD, I get bored. Maybe it's one of the best with the production of sound but I don't get it ? 

isn’t it funny how YG produces albums for those big groups from another labels and those are send right upon the release yet they struggle with shipping for their OWN biggest group? :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

They're basically under the Black Label, which is Teddy's subdivision already

Really? I thought Teddy (The Black Label) only produce their album but not managing them

16 minutes ago, Hazy said:

look at Somi schedule and think if it’d be any better, especially if that’s Teddy’s company and it’s a miracle every time when we get song from any other producer now, what when they’d be directly under him? I don’t know, there isn’t a good way out of this both for the fans and the girls 

can Hybe snatch them and find them some new producers with bangers? at the other hand I don’t think they are good at managing solo careers so I don’t know… and what with the BlackPink brand, it’s 100% trademarked 

Hybe can definitely snatch them but they will lose the blackpink brand and have to get a new name, kinda a new start and idk if its worth it

10 minutes ago, Hazy said:

YG owns Blackpink name and I don’t think they would regroup if they left sadly. Once they disband I don’t think they’ll make music together anymore. :cries:

6 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

Hybe can definitely snatch them but they will lose the blackpink brand and have to get a new name, kinda a new start and idk if its worth it

5 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

YG owns Blackpink name and I don’t think they would regroup if they left sadly. Once they disband I don’t think they’ll make music together anymore. :cries:

yes, that’s what I was thinking 

Hybe would need to show BIG money to buy out BP name 

and there is no way they’d work on their own like GOT7 is now

edit: 

Hype has Scooter though, he could put those Taylor’s catalog money to good use :rip:

Edited by Hazy

BP doing amazing on Spotify :chick3:

but maybe if they’d completely flop or at least underperform in all areas YG would promote them more and stop being lazy

what am I dreaming of, their contracts expire next year, they don’t care :deadbanana4: 

YG: lets light up some buildings in pink and then send the girls to perform both PV and SD twice, sounds like a plan 

5th day [Spotify Global - US]
SD: #1 (=) 5.3M (-0.4M) - #7 (=) 732K (-50K)
PV: #3 (-1) 5.2M (-0.5M) - #14 (-4) 623K (-36K)
:nicole2:

2 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

I can’t believe they have two global smash hits at the same time :deadbanana4: insane 

with korean songs at that 

2 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

I can’t believe they have two global smash hits at the same time :deadbanana4: insane 

and they still aren't moving to capitalize on the opportunity with promotions. useless ass company :deadbanana4:

The saddest thing about this era is that they had 2 years to come up with a plan and yet this is one of the most rushed eras ever with barely any promo :rip: And tarnished by another 8-track EP marketed as a ''full album'' and ridiculous prices for those EPs...

Even groups that comeback 2-3 times a year have more thought out album rollouts, more promo each comeback etc... like there is absolutely NO excuse :rip:

We will get 1-2 performances in Korea and after that Paris Fashion Week straight into tour straight into another 2-3 year hiatus waiting for the next 8-track EP that will be filled with rejects from their other eras.

Hard to stay positive.. the music is still good (although my major complain about almost every song feeling unfinished/demo-y still stands with all those abrupt endings)

And now they are releasing ''official audio'' on their YT channel

Cant even give them some cute lil lyric videos with some cute lil animations?? Where is the budget going

Why nobody thinks this is akgae problem, like majority of soli stan is soft boycott the album, jisoo and lisa stan

Look at the replies everywhere

7 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

And now they are releasing ''official audio'' on their YT channel

Cant even give them some cute lil lyric videos with some cute lil animations?? Where is the budget going

At least we now have official place to talk/comments about each tracks 

12 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The saddest thing about this era is that they had 2 years to come up with a plan and yet this is one of the most rushed eras ever with barely any promo :rip: And tarnished by another 8-track EP marketed as a ''full album'' and ridiculous prices for those EPs...

Even groups that comeback 2-3 times a year have more thought out album rollouts, more promo each comeback etc... like there is absolutely NO excuse :rip:

We will get 1-2 performances in Korea and after that Paris Fashion Week straight into tour straight into another 2-3 year hiatus waiting for the next 8-track EP that will be filled with rejects from their other eras.

Hard to stay positive.. the music is still good (although my major complain about almost every song feeling unfinished/demo-y still stands with all those abrupt endings)

Let me just lock myself in a basement for a week because I'm afraid of the person I'll become if I see them take a week long break and hop on more flights for PFW when they're doing next to no promotions for their first comeback in two years. I'm gonna go feral  :deadbanana2:

if not lyric videos then they should at least add subs to those audios, that’s why reactors used color coded vids - for LYRICS, useless as usual :rip:

2 minutes ago, whirly said:

Let me just lock myself in a basement for a week because I'm afraid of the person I'll become if I see them take a week long break and hop on more flights for PFW when they're doing next to no promotions for their first comeback in two years. I'm gonna go feral  :deadbanana2:

it won’t make any difference, at least we will get some photos and interactions since now they are hiding :flower:

btw do yall remember how some users were panicking and melting down after BlackoutZone's comment that Shut Down 'doesn't go anywhere'

41 minutes ago, Flomik said:

btw do yall remember how some users were panicking and melting down after BlackoutZone's comment that Shut Down 'doesn't go anywhere'

I remember, scared me for nothing. But I'm glad cause I had no expectations, and found out its a masterpiece, there's no need to worry