BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

19 minutes ago, sadnight said:

In all this time the useless shameless company could not organize any activity with blackpink? :toofunny3: there is absolutely nothing, not a damn interview, magazine covers, specials on youtube... but they fill their mega fl0p groups with music, videos, remixes, specials, concerts, ETC... 

Blackpink is already leaving US, so yeah it was just that late night show promo + the pop store collab with spotify:rip:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

47 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

I told blinks many time YG didn't care about the comeback, they made BP comeback because they had to add some songs for the Tour. YG only care about sending BP on tour asap.

exactly

YG is not the kind of company who cares about album sales, those are just coins for them

YG is all about touring, even his flop groups like ikon he makes sure to milk them with touring.

34 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

Cause I feel like the YG brothers are greedy ******* who just want to ship off the girls to tours for easy money without promotion and expensive albums

the YG brothers especially YG himself are in money trouble with all that gambling and blackmail they had to do with the government

whenever Blackpink gives them money they will spend it right away for their crimes.

The desperate tactics are a little embarrassing on their part but we were gonna get dragged regardless so :toofunny3:

P4k calling this and Pink Venom the best songs on the album - points.

they wanted to prove that BP is the brand that would sell regardless of the price and without the promo but they failed and set the girls up instead, stupid company 

they’d easily achive their goals with the normal behaviour and standard prices, they will earn a **** ton of money from the ticket prices either way 

50$ album in stores but 4$ digital after the prediction… stupid and greedy are the key words 

YG not letting Jisoo attend that award show for her award because they’re “busy promoting in the US” :ahh: what promo?

13 minutes ago, queendom said:

The desperate tactics are a little embarrassing on their part but we were gonna get dragged regardless so :toofunny3:

it would be stupid for them not to do anything, desperate or not, but #1 is so close but they arent doing anything??

6 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

it would be stupid for them not to do anything, desperate or not, but #1 is so close but they arent doing anything??

in the first place it’s embarrassing that BP sells less than Twice and on par with aespa and NCT, all because YG screwed up with the prices - I don’t blame the fans, I can completely understand they are not willing to spend 50$ on the album, especially when we have the tour happening right after its release 

what’s happening now is clown behaviour and embarrassment on both YG and Interscope part

the countdown on their website :rip: 

honestly, will all these mess YG deserves all the lashings (but our girls dont :'( ) 

you can really tell they just wanna send the pinks to tour ASAP for the real $$$

i'm so mad right now but what can we do nn i'll just enjoy the era and album cause they def delivered the best music of their career so far :heart:

Edited by MonsterNavy

Just now, Hazy said:

in the first place it’s embarrassing that BP sells less than Twice and on par with aespa and NCT, all because YG screwed up with the prices - I don’t blame the fans, I can completely understand they are not willing to spend 50$ on the album, especially when we have the tour happening right after its release 

what’s happening now is clown behaviour and embarrassment on both YG and Interscope part

this is still a mystery to me...

how is BLACKPINK selling less than TWICE and are on par with aespa & NCT like what happened? :deadbanana:

28 minutes ago, queendom said:

P4k calling this and Pink Venom the best songs on the album - points.

They are right about HTL :1stplace:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

the countdown on their website :rip: 

honestly, will all these mess YG deserves all the lashings (but the our girls dont :'( ) 

you can really tell they just wanna send the pinks to tour ASAP for the real $$$

i'm so mad right now but what can we do nn i'll just enjoy the era and album cause they def delivered the best music of their career so far :heart:

unfortunately it’s BP and Blinks who will be dragged and not those ****** people in charge of the girls’ careers, you’re right, it’s obvious they just want to send them on tour and call it a day 

I feel bad, especially for the girls and the hardcore Blinks, as we all know how ruthless kpop stan world is 

at least I will be able to put Born Pink on my shelf, enjoy the new music and see them on tour, which is literally a dream come true :WAP:

53 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

the YG brothers especially YG himself are in money trouble with all that gambling and blackmail they had to do with the government

whenever Blackpink gives them money they will spend it right away for their crimes.

YG himself is not a part of YG ent. anymore and he hasn't been for like 5 years, it's actually a woman running YG right now , Hwang Bo-kyung

2 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

YG himself is not a part of YG ent. anymore and he hasn't been for like 5 years, it's actually a woman running YG right now , Hwang Bo-kyung

it's all publicity, surely the CEO is the one fronting the news, but he is still has control over the company since he is the owner.

1 hour ago, sadnight said:

In all this time the useless shameless company could not organize any activity with blackpink? :toofunny3: there is absolutely nothing, not a damn interview, magazine covers, specials on youtube... but they fill their mega fl0p groups with music, videos, remixes, specials, concerts, ETC... 

it’s pathetic honestly :rip:

we should’ve gotten used to it by now but still it pisses me off to see them get treated like this :monkey:

Edited by hallucinate

I can't YG and Interscope finally waking up, but ACTUAL promo would have been you know, USEFUL to sell more albums too 

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

it's all publicity, surely the CEO is the one fronting the news, but he is still has control over the company since he is the owner.

Oh I just saw that Yang Min Suk has returned in JULY this year :biblio:

23 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

Oh I just saw that Yang Min Suk has returned in JULY this year :biblio:

he never left

it's all public gesture that he step down or whatever

he is not that stupid to let go of his cashcow for his gambling, and he even is bribing some government officials with money

Blackpink gives him money then power so why will he let go

15 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

So YG’s morally corrupted brother is back at running YG again. NO WONDER why this era seems so poorly managed; they seem to prioritize short term gains and quick money a lot more so than building their artists for long term benefits. 

I genuinely hope BP leaves this company. Me personally, I don’t think I’d feel comfortable working for such horrible human beings, and that has been proven time, and time and time again. Like I don’t think I’ll like the feeling of making them so much money 

The Album era seems so well thought out in comparison to this era. 

exactly

The Album era was well managed

Born Pink was disorganized when YG's brother returned

Maybe BP signs with Black Label after the tour idk :johnald: not even sure how YG and Black Label works tbf

2 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

Maybe BP signs with Black Label after the tour idk :johnald: not even sure how YG and Black Label works tbf

They're basically under the Black Label, which is Teddy's subdivision already