• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

All of this could have been avoided if YG put Born Pink physical at normal price (25$-30$) but noooo they had to price a 8 songs album at 50$. All the embarassement around album sales is only YG (and Interscope) fault. What kind of strategy is this, expensive tickets sales + expensive albums....now all they can do is lower digital albums price (the fact they didn't have digital album on BP store before monday....they were too confident)

29 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

All of this could have been avoided if YG put Born Pink physical at normal price (25$-30$) but noooo they had to price a 8 songs album at 50$. All the embarassement around album sales is only YG (and Interscope) fault. What kind of strategy is this, expensive tickets sales + expensive albums....now all they can do is lower digital albums price (the fact they didn't have digital album on BP store before monday....they were too confident)

they are way to greedy tbh… I remember their last world tour.. 1 BP floor ticket = 1 ticket for Xtina and 1 Carrie Underwood BOTH VIP…

5 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

they really shouldve had a standard digipak at 10.99 in physical stores :cm:

I don’t know why those don’t exists there, they are available in Europe :rip:

not 3.99 :ahh:

3 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I don’t know why those don’t exists there, they are available in Europe :rip:

In my country the digipacks are 30€, and standard 60€ :rip:

In the kpop stores they're cheaper but still over 20€ and they don't count for the official chart 

51 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

they are way to greedy tbh… I remember their last world tour.. 1 BP floor ticket = 1 ticket for Xtina and 1 Carrie Underwood BOTH VIP…

they are greedy because this is the last time they can milk Blackpink before their contract expiring next year

1 minute ago, Narima said:

not 3.99 :ahh:

In my country the digipacks are 30€, and standard 60€ :rip:

In the kpop stores they're cheaper but still over 20€ and they don't count for the official chart 

in my country digipacks are about 35€ and standard box 70€ :rip: but there are also a standard jewel cases at 12€

I bought my box in the kpop store, but those sales are also reflected on the local charts, I grabbed mine for about 28€ 

currency in my country is ****ty :rip:

Happy to see YG and Interscope running their *sses up cuz they are getting blocked! Shame on them for being greedy and sabotage the girls success! 

Just now, kawk said:

APPLE MUSIC GLOBAL 

14. Shut Down

17. Pink Venom 

:alexz:

They are also in the top 5 on Spotify Global :jonny5: 

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Happy to see YG and Interscope running their *sses up cuz they are getting blocked! Shame on them for being greedy and sabotage the girls success! 

yeah its the first time they're doing this

even Adele and Taylor are doing promos for their album

this album had crickets with 1 kimmel perf and nothing

Just now, supertiffany said:

Literally!! And the girls actually wanted to promote, it's their incompetent labels!!

14 minutes ago, Hazy said:

in my country digipacks are about 35€ and standard box 70€ :rip: but there are also a standard jewel cases at 12€

I bought my box in the kpop store, but those sales are also reflected on the local charts, I grabbed mine for about 28€ 

currency in my country is ****ty :rip:

these are still not here

for The Album they started selling the jewel case weeks later so I guess it'll be the same now 

what the…. with the countdown in their shop :deadbanana4: it’s so embarrassing 

Mel if I will see you defending that ****** company ever again :rip:

this era feels so dismanaged on so many levels 

1 hour ago, J Legend X said:

It's because Blackpink is their only successful act:eli: they have Winner and Ikon, 2 boys groups who can't sell more  than 150k albums worldwide, Treasure, their lastest Boys Groups, cheap digipacks but will have a Japan tour soon so at least they will get some money from it, ofc their tickets are less expensive than Blackpink. 

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

what the…. with the countdown in their shop :deadbanana4: it’s so embarrassing 

Mel if I will see you defending that ****** company ever again :rip:

this era feels so dismanaged on so many levels 

Twice had a countdown too. YG keeps embarrassing Blackpink, like I said, all of this wouldn't be needed if their agency didn't sabotaged the comeback.

45 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

I told blinks many time YG didn't care about the comeback, they made BP comeback because they had to add some songs for the Tour. YG only care about sending BP on tour asap.

Can they change the CEO back to whoever was in charge before YG's little brother came back? I believe it was a female and she was the CEO during The Album....it was less messy and the rollout was actually decent

Cause I feel like the YG brothers are greedy ******* who just want to ship off the girls to tours for easy money without promotion and expensive albums

In all this time the useless shameless company could not organize any activity with blackpink? :toofunny3: there is absolutely nothing, not a damn interview, magazine covers, specials on youtube... but they fill their mega fl0p groups with music, videos, remixes, specials, concerts, ETC... 

Despite the BB200 fiasco, Blackpink is really doing well, projected to be #1 in UK, Pink Venom still on hot 100 despite bad radioplay, the great spotify numbers, top 5 on korean charts without promo, Shut Down doing well too. The mess is just BB200 because US fans priority was Tickets for the tour or bought their albums on kpop stores instead of US stores. Even if there is low physical sales, their SEA is better than other kpop groups (except BTS), it justs show that yes Blackpink has a big fandom but maybe not as dedicated as other kpop fandoms this time.

Also don't forget many fans were disappointed by the 8 songs tracklist and teasers roll out. 

YG is the one to blame here, Interscope is doing what they can right now but the 50$ + tickets is all YG fault.