• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

Wait this is actually going to be bigger than PV globally wowwww it’s serving way more longevity. Two smash global singles in one era :clap3:the GP chose SD as their supreme single.

1 hour ago, whirly said:

Rina is doing signings all week so let's hope the gap is big :flower:

ok ive taken time to listen many times with breaks in between etc... and im so disappointed in this album :noparty:

shut down is so fun (the video sucks but the dance practise is a serve) and ready for love is a dated bop, jisus and rosie carried <3. The soló is cute and PV grew on me?? but overall, everything feels half baked. the songs are devoid of personality with boring production, boring lyrical themes, and boring vocal performances. I was so hyped for YYY but its emptih!! idk. 

hopefully they manage to snatch US#1 bc it makes no sense for them not to get it. 

anyway managed to get tickets so i will b attending their farewell tour xx

Shut Down is a CERTIFIED hit, I've heard people play it while I was in the queue for a club, and my friends love the song and they're not Blackpink or kpop fans and I've seen many IG stories using the song etc

1 hour ago, whirly said:

oh **** we're actually going to get it :jonny5:

the stable...

the jimmy kimmel performance...

what are jisoo and jennie even wearing :skull:

bad camera angles as always

and not even an interview segment or something?

they actually did more international promo during covid :hoetenks:

I'm just so disappointed, like where are they

9 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the jimmy kimmel performance...

what are jisoo and jennie even wearing :skull:

bad camera angles as always

and not even an interview segment or something?

they actually did more international promo during covid :hoetenks:

I'm just so disappointed, like where are they

Literally :redface:
Just use any outfits from the MV/teaser pics.. anything would be better :redface:

It really bothers me that the Shut Down MV Behind is 3 minutes long like Pink Venom. Just some more footage of them together or having fun would be great. Meanwhile ONCE and Reveluv get 15+ minute ones :jonny:

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

It really bothers me that the Shut Down MV Behind is 3 minutes long like Pink Venom. Just some more footage of them together or having fun would be great. Meanwhile ONCE and Reveluv get 15+ minute ones :jonny:

I wanted to see more behind the scenes like the girls taking decisions on what they wanna do for x scene, choosing outfits, bloopers; like give us SOMETHING. That was just a bunch of b-roll :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

They used to be a lot longer, idk why their being cut short now, smh…

11 minutes ago, whirly said:
yg aint seeing heaven :dancehall3:

latest prediction too :dancehall3:

I hope this is a life lesson for YG n the girls 

160266158_AESPAJAILED2.thumb.gif.4f6326ff