BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

28 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

@Lalisawhat do you know about the hidden LALISA sales? is that really true?

Sadly Yes, for 8 months Yg hasn't reported or updated LALISA album sales, they only update Blackpink albums, Rosé "R", Jennie "SOLO", but nothing about LALISA

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

Srly... No interviews with Zach Show, Spotify, Billboard, Rolling Stone, BuzzFeed, Vogue, Wired, J. Kimmel, etc... NOTHING, NOTHING, I don't understand what's going on :skull:

1 minute ago, sadnight said:

Srly... No interviews with Zach Show, Spotify, Billboard, Rolling Stone, BuzzFeed, Vogue, Wired, J. Kimmel, etc... NOTHING, NOTHING, I don't understand what's going on :skull:

idk 

3 minutes ago, sadnight said:

i'm used to it at this point :foxaylove:

i'm just enjoying the album everyday and will patiently wait for my tour date 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

1,140,067 and my albums haven't shipped yet, I bought them a month ago :redface:

18 minutes ago, sadnight said:

Sadly Yes, for 8 months Yg hasn't reported or updated LALISA album sales, they only update Blackpink albums, Rosé "R", Jennie "SOLO", but nothing about LALISA

Except Solo didn’t even have a physical, lizards are so overdramatic

4 minutes ago, moxcy said:

1,140,067 and my albums haven't shipped yet, I bought them a month ago :redface:

girl dont get me started mine still hasn't shipped yet too

I should've just bought the albums when there are on hand items in my country I hate it here

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

Except Solo didn’t even have a physical, lizards are so overdramatic

SOLO has a physical release and its still selling. I remember it hitting 100k sales last year I think

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

SOLO has a physical release and its still selling. I remember it hitting 100k sales last year I think

Mess I remembered that one wrong

Their new album in 2 years and they are completely silence :skull: they are chanelling their beyonce a bit too far 

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Their new album in 2 years and they are completely silence :skull: they are chanelling their beyonce a bit too far 

We’re not even getting BP diaries :rip:

3 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I mean its very on brand of them since they've never really been your typical kpop group that promotes 24/7 everywhere. I get that they want exclusivity but they are taking it way too far this era :skull: 

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

girl dont get me started mine still hasn't shipped yet too

I should've just bought the albums when there are on hand items in my country I hate it here

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

@Lalisawhat do you know about the hidden LALISA sales? is that really true?

There is definitely something fishy

26 minutes ago, moxcy said:

Same, the one copie I bought on ktown4u is still "ready to ship":gaycat6:

28 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm used to it at this point :foxaylove:

i'm just enjoying the album everyday and will patiently wait for my tour date 

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I mean its very on brand of them since they've never really been your typical kpop group that promotes 24/7 everywhere. I get that they want exclusivity but they are taking it way too far this era :skull: 

they had proper promo during The Album era, they had interviews on yt, tv appearances, series on yt, did Korean music show tour properly, did a few Korean varieties, Netflix docu… there was a lot actually and we had content for like 3-4 months… they way YG planned Born Pink era is awful 

YG taking the Blackpink marketing strategy too far now, we want to SEE them on tv, doing interviews and perform! Sure they have a tour, but can't they promote their new album? Like wtf, and y'all know damn well they're about to fly to Paris next week for Fashion Week

A DISASTER :rip:

They ate on Jimmy Kimmel though :heart2:

2 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

YG taking the Blackpink marketing strategy too far now, we want to SEE them on tv, doing interviews and perform! Sure they have a tour, but can't they promote their new album? Like wtf, and y'all know damn well they're about to fly to Paris next week for Fashion Week

A DISASTER :rip:

They ate on Jimmy Kimmel though :heart2:

I just know YG thinks sending the pinks to PFW is promo :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

The physical release of Solo is a photobook, not an actual physical single. Kinda pointless to release a physical version of one song so that was understandable but after Jisoo’s solo (if we ever get one) Jennie should get comeback with an EP or something, she would smash hard in korea.  

1 minute ago, TwoPonytails said:

The physical release of Solo is a photobook, not an actual physical single. Kinda pointless to release a physical version of one song so that was understandable but after Jisoo’s solo (if we ever get one) Jennie should get comeback with an EP or something, she would smash hard in korea.  

SOLO has both the photobook and the cd versions.

this version has the CD (sales are counted)

blackpink-jennie-solo-photobook-cd-274530_1200x1200.jpg?v=1616540421

this one is the photobook ver without the cd (sales arent counted)

efe90b194592c78527d6febbd25633b2