BLACKPINK - 'BORN PINK'

WeFoundWill

I was told “they’ll easily get 100k”…

I was lied to, bamboozled, tricked led ashtray….

I now have trust issues…I’m down BAD:jonny2: 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I was told “they’ll easily get 100k”…

I was lied to, bamboozled, tricked led ashtray….

I now have trust issues…I’m down BAD:jonny2: 

Mel sis breathe

its just numbers :jonny:

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

this is so funny, the prediction must be true. :bibliahh:**** YG. 

I’m soooooo mad.

they really set the girls up to fail with that damn $50 album. It was pure greediness and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing that. That album should’ve been no more than $15-20 at MOST

i bet they asses won’t do it again

1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

Mel sis breathe

its just numbers :jonny:

Lmaoooo

I mean, I’ll calm down eventually, but I’m HOT right now

I think we need to pull a Little Monsters and start offering BJ’s in exchange for album sales

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

of course not, it's probably their last album.

F9152801-804A-4600-8EBF-C2C6C532FE3C.gif

ddddd well they need on a high note. ALBUM OF THE YEAR and I stand by that, I’m gagged with every listen

lol, but no let’s not put that out there :sosad:

3M globally and can’t even pull 100K in the US :skull: F**k YG

I was so sure they will do 150K with possibility of 200K now they can’t even pull 100K :skull: 

55 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Lmaoooo

I mean, I’ll calm down eventually, but I’m HOT right now

I think we need to pull a Little Monsters and start offering BJ’s in exchange for album sales

I’m in

I'm not surprised, there's no promo, interviews, activity or anything :michael: and the album is very expensive, Yg rat is about to learn a hard lesson :pfff:

Yg and interscope are the worst 

Wait. If I recall with The Album, blinks did funds and were donating to mass buy in the states, this time I haven’t seen any of that till now. :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, sadnight said:

I'm not surprised, there's no promo, interviews, activity or anything :michael: and the album is very expensive, Yg rat is about to learn a hard lesson :pfff:

Yg and interscope are the worst 

Like where is the OT4 magazine cover?! They have solo covers literally every month while on hiatus for all of their fashion gigs but now it's their comeback and they don't have a cover anywhere? :deadbanana2:

I’m sorry a “signed digital album”  like???

the YG scam never ends

1 hour ago, whirly said:

Like where is the OT4 magazine cover?! They have solo covers literally every month while on hiatus for all of their fashion gigs but now it's their comeback and they don't have a cover anywhere? :deadbanana2:

Yep, there is absolutely nothing :katie: much bragging in the songs to end like this? :toofunny3: poor girls, if they don't get #1 in BB200 or more sales than "the Album" or even ****** tw!ce :ace: it's going to be hell for blinks and pinks

and album predictions hardly ever change, i think that painful #2 is on the way :rip:

when is that last day to buy the album for it to count towards the debut?

also is this album is justifiably $50? like what is the difference between this and other K-Pop albums (that are like $25 at Target), do u get that much more stuff?

they are selling out 200K expensive concert tickets, it's must be the 50$ price tag that scammYG put on cuz you can get the same in less than 20$ in ktown4u :skull: 

I did not wake up today to be humiliated by Twice and Aespa stan :cries: 

i'm not worried at all I know they will come through but with this US prices and shipping issues and they aren't moving in sales in Korea/Hanteo too YG still incompetent and doesn't know how to do things right. The way they can brag about the 2m pre orders in 2 weeks and mentioning the girls can def reach 3m and now that the album is released are still scrambling with the album shipments i

main-qimg-00ab02afa8e18a659d2a9dd7217d1b

18 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

they are selling out 200K expensive concert tickets, it's must be the 50$ price tag that scammYG put on cuz you can get the same in less than 20$ in ktown4u :skull: 

their 100k born pink US sales would be fine if they are selling 3m on hanteo but

main-qimg-00ab02afa8e18a659d2a9dd7217d1b