• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

I cannot believe it :rip: the tour selling like hot cakes yet they struggle to sell 100k, when they did more in 2020?? is it possible that YG didn’t ship orders from their site? people ordered from ktown instead? people said no to 50$ 8 tracks album? SICK! 

There are no excuses I fear like the sales are on par with adspa it’s so embarrassing omg, USA blinks should handle the lashings alone tbh

main-qimg-00ab02afa8e18a659d2a9dd7217d1b

2 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

There are no excuses I fear like the sales are on par with adspa it’s so embarrassing omg, USA blinks should handle the lashings alone tbh

No we aren’t, Adspa did 56k.

(53k In pure sales) 

Can these girls  fckn promote this album! Except for Kimmel they have zero radios interviews!! 

What is INTERSCOPE doing??? 

7 minutes ago, whirly said:

Idk how true this is and how much it increased last time but maybe there's hope if this prediction is motivation for them to move their asses

The first predictions were 90-100k for The Album

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

No we aren’t, Adspa did 56k.

(53k In pure sales) 

so a 25-30k difference even though Adspa isnt even a 2 year old group and are flopping hard on streaming
I'd say their number is way more impressive than BORN PINKS 80-85k if its true..

Like this is a huge BOMB... we better hope HDD is wrong

I'm not surprised tbh, I read many US blinks on reddit bought their albums from kpop stores (don't count for bb200) because it was cheaper. We have the digipacks but YG should have made one versionof the album at 30$ tbh.

At least they finally put the digital album on Blackpink store few hours ago.

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

so a 25-30k difference even though Adspa isnt even a 2 year old group and are flopping hard on streaming
I'd say their number is way more impressive than BORN PINKS 80-85k if its true..

oop

2 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

You could buy Aespa album for 12$. Use some logic lol 

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

Please Aespa albums were 12$. Born Pink is 50$ and individual digipacks (not available in all stores, but available on internet) 20-35$ plus blinks had to buy their concert tickets.

I truly doubt that the high price matters THAT much... the ppl buying albums are mostly hardcore fans anyways who will buy anything.. 
I'd say high price would matter for a gp artist like Adele etc
kpop fans buy multiple versions of albums for lots of money anyways, i dont think the price is a good excuse here
Atleast not a good enough excuse for selling less than TWICE and THE ALBUM :rip:

Edited by TaylenaStan

it really doesn’t matter whether aespa’s album was $1 dollar or not

they're rookies while blackpink is the biggest GG in the world

I was expecting 150-200k lol :clown:

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

it really doesn’t matter whether aespa’s album was $1 dollar or not

they're rookies while blackpink is the biggest GG in the world

I was expecting 150-200k lol :clown:

something's fishy, the numbers don't add up I fear 

Apparently the early projection doesn’t include albums that have yet to be shipped. The Album was released on a Friday but it’s physical release was on a Tuesday, meaning early projections included all shipped albums.

Born Pink meanwhile, had its physical release on a Friday, and since YG doesn’t ship over the weekends, there’s a ton of international sales that are yet to be counted. And just anecdotally, a ton of US Blinks have been saying they’re getting shipping emails today.

this better be true :deadbanana2:

Twice had the same initial projections. Think it'll go up. Their shop put the digipaks on sale, I bought them :giraffe:

The price tag is definitely a factor. If they were regular prices I would've bought all 3 versions already