• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

Hope American blinks wake up. And some of the crazy blinks should blame the reactors on YouTube as well for listening to the songs on YouTube fan pages and not Spotify or official streaming servers 

Not this absolute TANK in the USA omg, the streams are bigger than TA so it’s must be the pure sales.

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

Hope American blinks wake up. And some of the crazy blinks should blame the reactors on YouTube as well for listening to the songs on YouTube fan pages and not Spotify or official streaming servers 

The streams are great tho. 

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Not this absolute TANK in the USA omg, the streams are bigger than TA so it’s must be the pure sales.

Nah their Spotify and Apple Music stats are not looking very good either. They are slaying worldwide thanks to Asia mostly but in the US their songs can’t even crack the top 100 on Apple Music.

It surprises me tho how can TWICE do so much and even adespa. :toofunny2:

Just now, BadBoy said:

Nah their Spotify and Apple Music stats are not looking very good either. They are slaying worldwide thanks to Asia mostly but in the US their songs can’t even crack the top 100 on Apple Music.

Neither did The Album sis, yes the streams can improve but the problem is definitely the pure sales. 

Do sales only count when albums are shipped or bought? Cause a lot of my moots haven't had their albums shipped yet

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gif

we gotta come up with narratives quick 

Just now, thirdward said:

we gotta come up with narratives quick 

Well the 50$ price tag didn't help I guess.... the lack of promo, interviews and everybody's listening to the color coded versions INSTEAD :bird:

3 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

So what's our excuse, cause I REFUSE to face the army next week if we don't have a solid narrative :chick3:

- Didnt ship yet
- too expensive
- copies fell into the ocean
- blinks trying to boycott YG because we are not happy with only getting 8 tracks every 2 years

main-qimg-00ab02afa8e18a659d2a9dd7217d1b