• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• whirly

• Lalisa

• WeFoundWill

I miss the days of them putting stickers on their album :hoetenks:

the fact that there hasn't been any promo except for the pop-up and target appearance is :skull:

why do I always stan acts that hardly promote :chick3: give us some radio interviews, something please

New tweet because they deleted and reposted with the link
2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I miss the days of them putting stickers on their album :hoetenks:

the fact that there hasn't been any promo except for the pop-up and target appearance is :skull:

why do I always stan acts that hardly promote :chick3: give us some radio interviews, something please

To be fair they do have at least 2 coming but yeah they've been lacking promo activities this era

Edited by whirly

How did the sales barely go up again :gaycat6: We know they sold way more.. didnt YG produce enough albums???
At this point they might not do more than Adspas album first week :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

How did the sales barely go up again :gaycat6: We know they sold way more.. didnt YG produce enough albums???
At this point they might not do more than Adspas album first week :gaycat6:

But they already did 

18 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way the pinks just keep growing

they didn't sell out their 2019 concert in amsterdam for a smaller 6K venue back in 2019

but their upcoming concert in a 17K venue in the same city sold out in minutes :WAP:

#jennie from byuntoro

luckily I got my tix :jonny6:

**** so it's really sold out? is there a chance for another concert like with berlin?

i gotta snatch the second date berlin tix or i'm fu.cked :skull:

this is without a doubt one of worst albums ive ever heard

there is literally nothing redeemable about a single aspect of this whole project and its so insane to me how people try to trick themselves into thinking this is good or has any replay value bc everything about it is hardly even mediocre 

4 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

there is literally nothing redeemable about a single aspect of this whole project and its so insane to me how people try to trick themselves into thinking this is good or has any replay value bc everything about it is hardly even mediocre 

and here we find another person that finds it difficult to grasp the incredibly simple fact that people like different things :ahh:

6 minutes ago, whirly said:

and here we find another person that finds it difficult to grasp the incredibly simple fact that people like different things :ahh:

do yourself a favor and go listen to some good music released this week:

15 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

somehow its worse than their first album which was already my least favorite of that year 

Worst album of the year yet you keep wasting your time listening their whole albums :dies: make it make sense.

4 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Worst album of the year yet you keep wasting your time listening their whole albums :dies: make it make sense.

bc i actively am TRYING to support them and believe it or not, am rooting for them 

they just make it so hard when this what they put out ugh

15 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

do yourself a favor and go listen to some good music released this week:

Why would I give even a second of caring about what you think is good? I could have the worst taste in the world but if I enjoy what I enjoy then that's literally the only thing that matters :deadbanana4:

OT: BP slayed and clearly many people love it :gaycat5:

Edited by whirly

34 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

But they already did 

No 
Adspa first week: 1.126M
BP after 4 days: 1.036M
(Hanteo numbers)
Ofc there are still 3 days left, so hopefully they ship the albums in the coming days. It should obv surpass 2M first week
And i know that BP are stomping on every platform, but its still weird that the album sales arent higher... i swear if YG didnt stock enough :gaycat6:

42 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

FdBGgb0X0AIprTg?format=jpg&name=medium

Fc76-OGXwAAPhJc?format=jpg&name=medium

:jonny5:

Wait is this fanmade. Roséna Aguilera. Imagine she serves this or her solo comeback kr the next group comeback.

9 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Wait is this fanmade. Roséna Aguilera. Imagine she serves this or her solo comeback kr the next group comeback.

it's real

50 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

Giant Thumb Guy | Know Your Meme

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

**** so it's really sold out? is there a chance for another concert like with berlin?

i gotta snatch the second date berlin tix or i'm fu.cked :skull:

it is :jonnycat: idk if they'll add another date

I guess they could, since Amsterdam is their last spot for the year

good luck with berlin :jonny6: