Man loses 35kg/77lbs to become a fit daddy for his son

Genius1111

I was expecting a different daddy and son but congrats I guess.

A daddy indeed :jonnycat: His grindr is gonna POP now (if he has one)

That before and after picture does not look like a 77 pound difference. He's barely even chubby in the before picture. 

36 minutes ago, Jude said:

This comment ain’t it

and then the marriage will fall apart unfortunately 

Oh my :jonnycat:

48 minutes ago, Jude said:

21 minutes ago, Mohit said:

A daddy indeed :jonnycat: His grindr is gonna POP now (if he has one)

Need y’all to come back down to Earth please.

I hate this kind of attention seeking posts ESPECIALLY when they downright lie. You can lose that much fat in 8 months, but I strongly doubt one could build that amount of muscle at the same time without steroids. Even a skinny person wouldn’t be able to achieve that kind of muscle mass in 8 months. Stop deceiving people. 

Sorry that's not a ******* natural transformation lol 

You're telling me he lost an average of 4.5 Kg ish PER month, every month for 8 months? 

Bye. :toofunny2:

It's either PEDs OR he was already fit, and the "before" pic is after him bulking for a while, and then he shredded/cut. 

Either way not setting a very nice model for the uhhh toddler to follow; dad's either self vaccinating in the toilet stalls at the gym or is lying for attention online while faking a moral reason to do so. 

That dad has issues. Seeking validation should be red flags for his wife. It only goes south

There's no gym for your face :giraffe:

He cannot get that masculine body in just 8 months, at least not in natural and healthy way

That’s impossible for 8 months. If he did that in 8 he’s on the cycle. I’m so sick of these unrealistic timeframes that gets posted online. 

You can realistically healthily lose 1 lb a week.

1x 4 weeks x 8 months is at least 32-35 lbs ( since there are 5 weeks in some months). So he lost 2.2-2.5 lbs a week. Which is unhealthy as hell but possible. 

The muscle however.... :rip:

Bye. Guillotine for these fake nattys.

Hes either lying about the timeframe or ommiting the fact that hes on the juice. 8 Months is an incredibly short time to build a form like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.