Michael Jackson surpasses 10billion streams on spotify - all tracks.

mjj

thriller-michael-jackson.gif

He is the only one of the trinity (mj, madonna, prince) to do this.  

Edited by mjj

:doc:

:clap3: 

18 minutes ago, Jude said:

:doc:

this is not to mention 12 billion from youtube and another 1.8 billion for jackson 5 on spotify. 

Good for his relatives and the future generations who are rolling in all those royalties without having to lift a finger :clap3:

38 minutes ago, Mohit said:

Good for his relatives and the future generations who are rolling in all those royalties without having to lift a finger :clap3:

Writing the biggest hits on the biggest album ever SOLO, no one else has that. 

:alexz:

His stats are mindblowing are completely unmatched. You missed one you should add to the OP though if you don’t mind:

$160,000,000+ in payouts for alleged child abuse, Madonna and Prince could never! :clap3:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTau_MKzT4LAKiyxYyWh-H

7 minutes ago, Slap said:

His stats are mindblowing are completely unmatched. You missed one you should add to the OP though if you don’t mind:

$160,000,000+ in payouts for alleged child abuse, Madonna and Prince could never! :clap3:

if they got 100s millions in payouts why are they suing his estate for guess what....MONEY??? why did wade originally ask for a private settlement BEFORE going public with the allegations.  the cases have been dropped multiple times honey. this is 2022 not 2002 you can't get away with blatant lies and a smear campagin anymore. court documents are availiable. 

look-it-up-madonna.gif

and btw YOUR fave madonna still supports him today in 2022 so what does that make her in your mind?? lmao

If anyone in this thread/site is confused or conflicted about the MJ allegations, please watch this. its important to hear both sides of the story not just one. unlike people on the other side, its filled with COURT DOUCMENTS, POLICE REPORTS and multiple WITNESS STATEMENTS. this was NOT produced by the MJ estate or containing reshoot footages, differing claims from the "documentary" and the court case. 

52 minutes ago, mjj said:

if they got 100s millions in payouts why are they suing his estate for guess what....MONEY??? why did wade originally ask for a private settlement BEFORE going public with the allegations.  the cases have been dropped multiple times honey. this is 2022 not 2002 you can't get away with blatant lies and a smear campagin anymore. court documents are availiable. 

look-it-up-madonna.gif

and btw YOUR fave madonna still supports him today in 2022 so what does that make her in your mind?? lmao

Exactly what blatant lies did I say? I’ll await your response because all I read was some weird obfuscation about Madonna and accusing child abuse victims of being liars because they took a settlement which is your opinion, not a fact - I would take an educated guess those children would all have preferred to have not been allegedly sexually abused by Michael. Please educate yourself and have some compassion for victims of child sexual abuse and the complexity of what that does to a child especially when the power dynamics are astronomical.

I love a lot of artists who ‘support’ MJ but that’s not the same as supporting him myself, that’s a straw man argument. 

The real question is - why do you have so much energy to enable an obvious paedophile by discrediting victims of child sexual abuse? It’s okay to love his music, and as a former MJ fan I understand it’s difficult to face the truth, because I’m sure you would have some wonderful associations with his artistry and music - I did too and I respect

its complicated to rationalize it. 

OT: Wonderful streaming numbers :clap3:

Edited by Slap

9 minutes ago, Slap said:

Exactly what blatant lies did I say? I’ll await your response because all I read was some weird obfuscation about Madonna and accusing child abuse victims of being liars because they took a settlement which is your opinion, not a fact - I would take an educated guess those children would all have preferred to have not been allegedly sexually abused by Michael. Please educate yourself and have some compassion for victims of child sexual abuse and the complexity of what that does to a child especially when the power dynamics are astronomical.

I love a lot of artists who ‘support’ MJ but that’s not the same as supporting him myself, that’s a straw man argument. 

The real question is - why do you have so much energy to enable an obvious paedophile by discrediting victims of child sexual abuse? It’s okay to love his music, and as a former MJ fan I understand it’s difficult to face the truth, because I’m sure you would have some wonderful associations with his artistry and music - I did too and I respect

its complicated to rationalize it. 

OT: Wonderful streaming numbers :clap3:

You need to get your eyes checked. You claimed mj gave them a settlement. I responded by saying why are they suing his estate for money if they recieved a settlement of 160 million dollars?

• Why did wade claim he only new he was abused because of a prophecy he'd be the next speilberg in 2017 in case that was, guess what, DROPPED by a judge. (this story was not included in leaving neverland, i wonder why not?)
  • The MEN in leaving neverland were and are grown adults in their 40s when they accused him. They claimed to have loved and enjoyed having sex with a man, but are both married to women and are professed to be straight. Ususally a boy that is abused sexually and enjoys it will persue men in the future. This is not the case.
  • Both of James Safechuck and Wade robson swore UNDEROATH in court documents and wade on the stand that they were NOT sexually abused by mj. why would mj allow wade robson to testify in his case, if he knew he sexually abused wade??? he was facing 30 years in federal prison. logically, it makes no sense for him to allow that. not only did wade pass examination buy mjs attorney, he passed witness prep by scott ross a private investigator, and then he passed examination by tom sneddon the DA for the case who had been pursing mj since 1993 and clearly wanted to win the case.
  • and most of all, why did jordan chandlers (first accuser) descriptions of michael's gentials definitively NOT match the police photos taken of michael (he claimed in examination mj was circumsized, he wasn't. its impossible to regrow foreskin.) 

You claim I am a pedophile enabler but your fave also supports him publically both in 2019 and today 2022 so that makes her one too. She even mentioned him when she did a livestream writing her script. Her son was dancing to his music on her page. She said out of her own mouth she didn't believe the allegations and it is a lynch mob. 

You Rock My World better account for at least 90% of those streams 

1 hour ago, mjj said:

You need to get your eyes checked. You claimed mj gave them a settlement. I responded by saying why are they suing his estate for money if they recieved a settlement of 160 million dollars?

• Why did wade claim he only new he was abused because of a prophecy he'd be the next speilberg in 2017 in case that was, guess what, DROPPED by a judge. (this story was not included in leaving neverland, i wonder why not?)
  • The MEN in leaving neverland were and are grown adults in their 40s when they accused him. They claimed to have loved and enjoyed having sex with a man, but are both married to women and are professed to be straight. Ususally a boy that is abused sexually and enjoys it will persue men in the future. This is not the case.
  • Both of James Safechuck and Wade robson swore UNDEROATH in court documents and wade on the stand that they were NOT sexually abused by mj. why would mj allow wade robson to testify in his case, if he knew he sexually abused wade??? he was facing 30 years in federal prison. logically, it makes no sense for him to allow that. not only did wade pass examination buy mjs attorney, he passed witness prep by scott ross a private investigator, and then he passed examination by tom sneddon the DA for the case who had been pursing mj since 1993 and clearly wanted to win the case.
  • and most of all, why did jordan chandlers (first accuser) descriptions of michael's gentials definitively NOT match the police photos taken of michael (he claimed in examination mj was circumsized, he wasn't. its impossible to regrow foreskin.) 

Again where is this obsession with Madonna coming from? I addressed that point and said I like so many artists lol including at one point MJ - I even was excited when Thriller 25 came out when nobody else gave a **** and he was living in Bahrain :rip: , and as soon as Madonna gets a swathe of child abuse allegations across multiple decades I will certainly be unstanning because I have a moral compass. Bookmark me on that given you have the time to keep tabs on me. I disagree with Madonna on her stance - obviously, and I’m extremely disappointed by it. My identity is not so attached to artists I don’t know that I will defend them no matter what they do. 

There is a line between liking an artist and disagreeing with their stance on somebody and their actions - versus the artist themselves being an alleged paedophile many, many times over, admitting to sleeping with young boys in his own words, and grooming young boys in front of the world’s eyes with money, fame and an unsettling amount of attention. 

Victims of childhood sexual abuse often don’t even realize it’s abuse because they are groomed and made to feel like it is normal or ‘love’, often their brains suppress the memories or have fragmented me more because it is so traumatic and they resurface later in life when they finally realize it wasn’t normal. Often the perpetrator will convince them to be silent and say it’s their secret or that it will be bad for them if they say anything.

Victims can be so ashamed or feel like it was their fault and therefore keep it quiet because they don’t want to be treated the way people like you treat them by picking apart at the only loose threads you can find because you don’t want to face the truth.

For you it’s your obvious deep love of an artist, that is meaningful and I respect that, but for the victims it’s a life that has been irreparably harmed by one of the most grotesque things an adult can do to a child. I simply can’t stand for that and I can tell you just don’t want to believe it because it would ruin the image of your idol and quite frankly you can believe whatever you like. I just think you could spend less time and energy actively discrediting the victims when the studies show that less than 2-5% of victims make false accusations.

My eyes are wide open, unlike yours. Streaming numbers aside. 

Edited by Slap

4 minutes ago, Slap said:

Again where is this obsession with Madonna coming from? I addressed that point and said I like so many artists lol including at one point MJ - I even was excited when Thriller 25 came out when nobody else gave a **** and he was living in Bahrain :rip: , and as soon as Madonna gets a swathe of child abuse allegations across multiple decades I will certainly be unstanning because I have a moral compass. Bookmark me on that given you have the time to keep tabs on me. I disagree with Madonna on her stance - obviously, and I’m extremely disappointed by it. My identity is not so attached to artists I don’t know that I will defend them no matter what they do. 

There is a line between liking an artist and disagreeing with their stance on somebody and their actions - versus the artist themselves being an alleged paedophile many, many times over, admitting to sleeping with young boys in his own words, and grooming young boys in front of the world’s eyes with money, fame and an unsettling amount of attention. 

Victims of childhood sexual abuse often don’t even realize it’s abuse because they are groomed and made to feel like it is normal or ‘love’, often their brains suppress the memories or have fragmented me more because it is so traumatic and they resurface later in life when they finally realize it wasn’t normal. Often the perpetrator will convince them to be silent and say it’s their secret or that it will be bad for them if they say anything.

Victims can be so ashamed or feel like it was their fault and therefore keep it quiet because they don’t want to be treated the way people like you treat them by picking apart at the only loose threads you can find because you don’t want to face the truth.

For you it’s your obvious deep love of an artist, that is meaningful and I respect that, but for the victims it’s a life that has been irreparably harmed by one of the most grotesque things an adult can do to a child. I simply can’t stand for that and I can tell you just don’t want to believe it because it would ruin the image of your idol and quite frankly you can believe whatever you like. I just think you could spend less time and energy actively discrediting the victims when the studies show that less than 2-5% of victims make false accusations.

My eyes are wide open, unlike yours. 

Do you realize that MJ was worth a billion dollars in his life? 

The average everyday joe/jodie isn't making claims to have been molested by a billionare with 2 billion in assets before and after death. Who is a huge celebrity clearly and a target of a 13 year long fbi search, multiple raids of his home (where nothing was found, as he was never put in prison for owning CP or anything else) who had the media biasing the public against him especially in the usa for years prior to the trail. If they had any evidence at all, he would've been found guilty, the media was already trying to bias the public against him. 

It is possible to make false allegations and again you never responded to the actual facts of the case such as POLICE DESCRPTIONS of michael genitals which didn't match this "victims" descriptions, inspite of graphic claims of having done sexual acts to him. Or why Michael, who wouldn't've been the one who was groomed, would allow Wade Robson to testify in his trail where he was facing 30 years in prison. Why would he take a chance in such an extreme situation. You are making grand sweeping generalizations about everyone accusing of sexual abuse doesn't lie, at the same time admitting that 2-5% of accusers DO in fact lie about this. Michael was in the 1% of the population in terms of fame, money and power in the industry. He got sued countlessly from people claiming they are the real billie jean, to being annie in smooth criminial. 

On the contrary, I take claims of sexual abuse seriously which is why I am responding to you. Were you not making jokes about MJ liking "pyts" in his discussion thread? That is how I found out about you, due to the lewd jokes you have made about sexual abuse of children. How is that not mocking child abuse but looking critically at the claims which everyone deserves is a problem? Everyone deserves to go to court and give a response to claims against them. A right of a fair trail is a part of democray in this country. Michael sued  Victor M. Gutierrez and Adrian McManus  when he was alive who defamed him with lewd sexual stories of him and minor children, and he won both defemation cases in court. This is a proven fact. Every case is different because every person is different and deserve to be looked at critically instead of blindly accepting it as true. To argue that Michael Jackson is the same as a member of the general public is false.  

1 hour ago, Slave 4 U said:

You Rock My World better account for at least 90% of those streams 

99.9%

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bg407ce466pigkgddf5t

People are still listening to him after all these years. Why?

Because 3/4 of his songs are classics and impactful.

No one comes close to what he has achieved. He simply is the King of Pop. 

*****, he's Michael Jackson!

On 7/31/2022 at 10:06 AM, Slap said:

His stats are mindblowing are completely unmatched. 

Mindblowing indeed, but more than matched before his time. The Beatles who retired a decade before his breakthrough are outstreaming him by a large margin, currently sitting at 13,6 bill on Spotify. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.