Sadie Sink Joins Marvel Studios Rumor

Gorjesspazze9

her joining the Marvel Studios Family for an upcoming film is being finalized. The Song bird character is a speculation. The character she will play is still unknown as of July 2022. We should be getting new updates as soon as September D23 event to confirm the recent rumor 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Jean Grey is literally the perfect casting. The way Jean would be a IT Girl instantly. ?

Hmm Songbird is probably gonna be in young avengers. 

kate Bishop

Ms Marvel

Stature

Wiccan

Speed

Hulkling 

Songbird

maybe kid Loki 

sounds like a fun team. 

Edited by Danny789

16 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

Hmm Songbird is probably gonna be in young avengers. 

kate Bishop

Ms Marvel

Stature

Wiccan

Speed

Hulkling 

Songbird

maybe kid Loki 

sounds like a fun team. 

This should be the Kang Dynasty lineup tbh

She needs to be young Jean Grey. It would finally be EXCELLENT casting for one of the best Marvel characters ever who has been plagued with wrong casting. though Famke was solid overall (she just did not look like what Jean Grey looked like at all) and then Sophie Turner was HORRIBLE as Jean Grey.

This whole push to make her the new it girl reeks of payola

38 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

She needs to be young Jean Grey. It would finally be EXCELLENT casting for one of the best Marvel characters ever who has been plagued with wrong casting. though Famke was solid overall (she just did not look like what Jean Grey looked like at all) and then Sophie Turner was HORRIBLE as Jean Grey.

I can't believe they cast her :deadbanana4: Famke slayed but the writing for her was bad.

47 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

She’s one of my favorites on Stranger Things, so it seems deserved IMO

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I can't believe they cast her :deadbanana4: Famke slayed but the writing for her was bad.

same. to this day I CRINGE at her portrayal of Jean Grey...it's like TRAGIC :rip: did she win any Razzies? cuz it would have been well deserved lol. I think they thought her hype from being in Game of Thrones and from dating the Jonas guy would translate to teens buying tickets but she could not star and lead a movie like that and ultimately her films as Jean FLOPPED.

Yeah Famke slayed the role! the writing was poor and she just does not look like Jean Grey at all imo but she was so solid that I looked past that...wish the movies and quality was good back then. :'( 

Jean Gray is the perfect role for her 

4 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

What push? She's in a hit TV show and is getting roles out of it, pretty normal trajectory 

5 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This post reeks of jealousy.

GiantFreakingRobot is full of it. They are not a trustworthy source and besides, if you enter the article it says this:

According to our trusted and proven sources, Stranger Things breakout star Sadie Sink is the latest to join Marvel; there are so many roles that a young star could be playing in the upcoming Phases of the MCU, but we think we have a solid. Our prediction is that Sadie Sink will be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the Thunderbolts’ Songbird, also known as the villain Screaming Mimi. 

So basically clickbaiting and then throwing their prediction no one wants.

I hope so. She deserves all the successes after that Emmy snub.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.