GTA VI will feature Latina protagonist; Set in Miami

Universo

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-news-video-game-to-feature-playable-female-main-character

The game will feature a playable female protagonist for the first time, according to people familiar with the matter. The woman is Latina and will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde. Developers are also being cautious not to “punch down” by making jokes about marginalized groups, the people said, in contrast with previous Grand Theft Auto games.

The game’s new map is now focused on a fictional version of Miami and its surrounding areas. Rockstar’s plan is to continually update the game over time, adding new missions and cities on a regular basis, which leadership hopes will lead to less crunch during the game’s final months. Still, the game’s world remains large, with more interior locations than previous Grand Theft Auto games, affecting the timeline.

I can hear the white incels ranting now

17 minutes ago, Universo said:

punch down” by making jokes about marginalized groups, the people said, in contrast with previous Grand Theft Auto games.

Was this a problem previously? I had never noticed :dancehall:

Hopefully we have male prostitutes :clap3:

having my ass ate in the back of my pink hummer for $40>>>>> :clap3:

Female protagonist AND set in Vice City :jonny: werk

Also can't wait to see the massive meltdown gamer dudes are going to have. 

Vice City is coming back I'm super excited, that city is always so flamboyant and over the top it will be a serve :WAP:

And I think it was a matter of time until we got a female protagonist, excited to see how this Bonnie and Clyde dinamic will play out since the male protagonists in the series always end up messing with prostitute and stuff, it's somewhat the appeal of the game :mandown:

i didn't know this game still existed

yeah it's probably going to be Vice City :duca: very excited

33 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

i know the Haitian controversy in VC but there's definitely more stuff in the other games

16 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

i didn't know this game still existed

the announcement this year had 600k likes on twitter :deadbanana: it will be the biggest release of the decade

I've been wanting this forever now omfg they better give her some big ass titties :duca:

I didnt even see this news until an hour ago. Straigh white men are crying y'all. 

BUT I AM EXCITED :jonnycat:

Bonnie and Clyde in Vice City? A gay dream. Werk. :gaycat:

7 hours ago, Universo said:

Rockstar’s plan is to continually update the game over time, adding new missions and cities on a regular basis

Yeah, but are they referring to the single player story campaign or online? Because with V, R* has shown they're greedy shits by giving us nothing for the offline story mode and limiting all the updates to GTAO.

7 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Um yes? Black people are constantly the joke in GTA games. It's a shame they didn't take the chance to make a black protagonist this time outside of the insensitive way they've written and portrayed the black community in these games since their inception.

OT: I'm excited for a new entry, but it's time they start letting us make our own campaign characters.

Edited by Afterglow

Vice city is the best one :jonnycat:

Hopefully she's more of A López and less a Cabello 

2 hours ago, Аshanti said:

It's Catalina

gta-gta-sa.gif

Its gotta be tbh. ***** was iconic 

She better be hot like Shakira :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Bonnie and Clyde in Vice City? A gay dream. Werk. :gaycat:

54 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Its gotta be tbh. ***** was iconic 

Have y'all actually played the games :monkey: GTA III's plot is based on bank robbery gone wrong, Claude is the protagonist and Catalina, his lover and partner in crime, is the antagonist 

24 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Have y'all actually played the games :monkey: GTA III's plot is based on bank robbery gone wrong, Claude is the protagonist and Catalina, his lover and partner in crime, is the antagonist 

I was literally 9 or 10 when III came out and i never bothered later on. Chill

Info about this game has been leaked a dozen times and the details are always completely different from the last "leak". Am I supposed to believe this one or? :deadbanana4:

She betta be a hot bad *****.

I'm bored of bland, basic female leads in games (because it's offensive for them to be sexy).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.