Stern - "Beyonce at the age of 40 maybe the biggest popstar in the world"

*-ChriZ-*

Es gibt kaum neue Alben von Popstars, denen mehr entgegengefiebert. Nach sechs Jahren Pause ist es nun so weit. "Renaissance", dürfte den Zeitgeist - wie so oft bei Beyoncé - auf den Punkt bringen.

Im Alter von 40 Jahren ist Beyoncé der vielleicht größte Popstar der Welt. 28 Grammys, zwischenzeitlich bestbezahlte Musikerin der Welt, alle bisherigen Platten auf Platz eins der US-Charts - was kann da noch kommen?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stern.de/amp/kultur/musik/renaissance--musik-wie-der--klingelton-gottes---beyonc%C3%A9s-neues-tanz-album-32577256.html

Oh and before anyone says anything - Stern is like one of the most reputable magazines in Germany

Her last top ten in Germany being Telephone seems fitting. Two GLOBAL superstars :clap3:

another German publication next week:  "Ava Max: Biggest Popstar in the World" :clap3:

This is why German economy is always thriving :clap3:

Album promotion is going good I see

Edited by Henry Torres

The way they flip-flop about who's the biggest popstar every other day. :deadbanana2: Also what's with the "may be"? 

beyonce's team paying everyone all around the world.

it's one thing to get organic articles about how you're the queen of pop when you're proving it every night on stage. it's another thing for these types of articles to drop right before someone is about to release an album. :deadbanana: So obvious.

5 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

So obvious.

that they’re excited for renaissance? agreed :clap3:

But she is out of spotify Global Top 50, what happened, and not just that in 2003 she failded to reach Celine or Mariah's numbers, she was everywhere but the propaganda didn't work.

All these paid articles just in time for the album release... the checks must be clearing really fast for all these magazines :clap3:Her PR game is A+ I will give her that.. but in no way she is a bigger pop star than Taylor in any metric. 

Charts aside, if we're talking about relevancy in pop culture, she's one of the biggest for sure

2 hours ago, ButterflyXIII said:

i wonder how much bey paid them to say that

:gayoncecat1:

2 hours ago, Bang Up said:

beyonce's team paying everyone all around the world.

it's one thing to get organic articles about how you're the queen of pop when you're proving it every night on stage. it's another thing for these types of articles to drop right before someone is about to release an album. :deadbanana: So obvious.

This is unnecessary. Every pop star has “inorganic” articles written about them before album releases. Katy, Gaga, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift etc. 

Beyoncé is a major household name idk why that bothers people so much? I get the stan wars here can be downright annoying but let’s not discredit a superstar like Beyoncé just because her fans are annoying (literally which pop fan base isn’t? Y’all all annoying)? 

37 minutes ago, Mohit said:

All these paid articles just in time for the album release... the checks must be clearing really fast for all these magazines :clap3:Her PR game is A+ I will give her that.. but in no way she is a bigger pop star than Taylor in any metric. 

I guess Taylor Swift is arguably more successful than Beyoncé in terms of metrics but do you have the same energy towards the articles that kiss her ass before album releases? This isn’t something exclusive to Beyonce. I’ve seen this occur with almost all pop girls. 

Edited by Ricardo1993

I see the OBH are pressed and stressed as usual. No surprise here - the biggest pop star in the world. 

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

Not with those streams.

And those soundtracks and collaboration albums

Stream Telephone to celebrate ?

7 hours ago, infrared said:

Her last top ten in Germany being Telephone seems fitting. Two GLOBAL superstars :clap3:

A mess. Telephone was global as hell. Anyway, congrats for this article.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.