The Weeknd to have haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights

Thinking Of You

Wow, I actually think this is so cool, I almost want to stan :clap3:

Not that I would dare to go through that **** :mazen:

This sounds nice :duca: 

The way he keeps ticking things off his bucket list with each passing year :jonny: Just in 2022 we got him voicing two characters on The Simpsons, making his writing and acting debut on "The Idol" (he was playing himself on "Uncut Gems", so it doesn't really count), and now this. Not to mention the beautiful success of the "After Hours Til Dawn" stadium tour. :heart:

It looks so promising, and there couldn't be a better album to base a horror ride on than "After Hours". Just reading this article made me nostalgic for this already iconic era. I love that he will be integrating the cursed frog into the mix, and it's great to see "Too Late" getting the recognition it deserves. I'm sure he and his team will do a fantastic job! Abel is such a passionate and knowledgeable fan of horror, it's a literal match made in heaven (ahem...hell :keir:).

Edited by Moonlight Nation

Has anybody ever reached the level of sell out that this man has? It's tiring and disappointing

8 minutes ago, skankle said:

The Rob Zombie print :jonny5: @Reverse Warholian does his never-ending impact hurt?

8 minutes ago, skankle said:

The Rob Zombie print :jonny5: @Reverse Warholian does his never-ending impact hurt?

Groove metal king

ot: a creative. Only this generations Pink Floyd :clap: :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.