Obamacare back in court as Texans challenge coverage for STDs and HIV care

Horizon Flame

I can't believe I dreamed about migrating from Germany to the US as a child:rip:

Edited by simplywohoo

Just now, simplywohoo said:

I can't believe I dreamed about migrating from Germany to the US :rip:

Be happy you didnt. Imagine how miserable you would’ve been. 

And if Dems knew how to message, they'd be pushing this. There is no way even the most delusional people in Texas would agree with denying cancer screenings.

US keeps going backwards like :deadbanana:

They really hate sick people with no money or power :rip:

15 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They really hate sick people with no money or power :rip:

This one will most definitely test this new court. if they rule that a provider can deny hiv treatment based off of religious belief, then literally anyone could deny anything off of the basis of ANYTHING. Like imagine the amount of things a JW who owns an insurance provider could deny based on that :rip:

It's one of the most stupid lawsuits I've ever seen, because it tries to suggest healthcare SHOULD pursue discrimination and also labels HIV an exclusively "gay" disease, which is 80s speech, and statistically false. 

interesting.... didn't the Trump administration actually support PrEP?

A group of Texas residents and employers argue that the ACA’s preventive care mandates violate the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and that forcing people to pay for plans that cover STD screenings and HIV prevention drugs, such as Truvada, will "facilitate and encourage homosexual behavior, prostitution, sexual promiscuity, and intravenous drug use."

oh wow it’s like reading atrl 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.