• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

17 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Britney 4 (in the UK) without any HHUK (biggest there) or TTH, such a shame it doesn't get supported! 

It's on HHUK and has been since its release.

I have a feeling this will have longevity, they both did really good I was expecting like 2M:jonny:

26 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

THIS SMASHED!

WW: #13 - 3,133,797

US: #6 - 1,024,772

UK: #4 - 283,383

Oh wow. :jonny5:

Keep streaming girlies!

Elton John at 75 years old is the oldest artist to chart at Pop radio. he broke the record last year as well with his collabs with Dua and Ed. he is a legend. :clap3:

The song is great and will be a hit for sure! Not as iconic as Cold Heart because it feels like a part 2 to an iconic track, but it's a great song regardless.

Happy to hear Britney on the radio again (it'll surely dominate radio). It just feels great to see Britney and Bey rock charts together again. These '10s and '20s girlies cannot relate to the greatness of these two legends :jonny4:

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The song is great and will be a hit for sure! Not as iconic as Cold Heart because it feels like a part 2 to an iconic track, but it's a great song regardless.

Happy to hear Britney on the radio again (it'll surely dominate radio). It just feels great to see Britney and Bey rock charts together again. These '10s and '20s girlies cannot relate to the greatness of these two legends :jonny4:

Exactly the new girls can’t keep up with The greatness of Brit and Bey 

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

SPILL

FVzXNWu.gif

The haters are perched in this thread :eli:

The Spotify numbers are great.

Are the radio numbers good so far ?

Deezer Top Songs Worldwide:
10 New Hold Me Closer 

YouTube Global (last 24 hours):
18NEW Elton John & Britney Spears ‘Hold Me Closer (Official Audio)’1,965,272

Apple Music Global Chart:
25 New Hold Me Closer

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

It is so wonderful to see the two of them smashing again at the same time. :heart:

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Radio is more than good.

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The numbers are beyond excellent! Let’s hope it can maintain the success.

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Truly a great feeling and I can’t wait to see Hold Me Closer’s 12 weeks at #1 followed up by Alien Superstar’s 12 weeks at #1

22 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Radio

Pop:
+1105 spins
+5.723M audience

HAC:
+375 spins
+2.210M audience

AC: 
+114 spins
+1.001M audience

These numbers are incredible. It’s already guaranteed to debut on the Hot 100 :jonny5: 

40 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

THIS SMASHED!

WW: #13 - 3,133,797

US: #6 - 1,024,772

UK: #4 - 283,383

These numbers are insane :jonny5:  Doing this without Today’s Top Hits is way better than I had imagined. I would have been so happy with a top 20 in the U.S.

Up to #38 on US Apple Music. 

45 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

You were RIGHT :cm:

Global #14: 3.13M

my MIND

12 minutes ago, Unusualyou said:

Exactly the new girls can’t keep up with The greatness of Brit and Bey 

9 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

SPILL

FVzXNWu.gif

7 minutes ago, mystery said:

It is so wonderful to see the two of them smashing again at the same time. :heart:

3 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The numbers are beyond excellent! Let’s hope it can maintain the success.

Truly a great feeling and I can’t wait to see Hold Me Closer’s 12 weeks at #1 followed up by Alien Superstar’s 12 weeks at #1

These numbers are incredible. It’s already guaranteed to debut on the Hot 100 :jonny5: 

These numbers are insane :jonny5:  Doing this without Today’s Top Hits is way better than I had imagined. I would have been so happy with a top 20 in the U.S.

YAS, YAS, YAS!!! 

FVzXNWu.gif

There's a difference between the Taylors, Olivias, Duas of the world and Britney and Bey: Brit and Bey were both born to do what they do. When they hit the stage, they completely OWN it. It's like they were put on this planet to do exactly THAT! The other girlies couldve easily ventured into business or other jobs, but Bey and Brit are truly legends and shaped pop culture in a way only legends can do for a reason. Only THE biggest POP QUEENS of the late 90s and 00s 

FVzXNWu.gif

Okay this grew on me a lot. A certified bop. Wish we heard Britney more but it slaps. 

Why it isn't in Today's Top Hits playlist on Spotify? We need even better playlisting :jonny6:

Edited by Henry Torres

Really nice heartwarming song. This’ll smash going into the autumn. :heart:

52 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Radio

Pop:
+1105 spins
+5.723M audience

HAC:
+375 spins
+2.210M audience

AC: 
+114 spins
+1.001M audience

Impressive!!

Eternal TTH residency like #that song (which is still on there for a year and a month and still counting) when

FVzXNWu.gif

Great debuts worldwide, did not expect this at all :heart: only #59 on German Spotify though, we need to do better

36 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Its almost surreal to see both of them slaying the charts together in 2022 :jonny4: 

OT: Great Spotify debut numbers :clap3:I’m so happy for her. She deserves this so much :heart: 

40 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Elton John at 75 years old is the oldest artist to chart at Pop radio. he broke the record last year as well with his collabs with Dua and Ed. he is a legend. :clap3:

This is true. His longevity is insane :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.