• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

I lowkey hated it when it leaked but now I can't stop listening to it. :skull: It's definitely a grower.

Also I had to jump on this trend! Finally a cute and simple 'challenge' that I can do, lol.

Why is it not on TTH yet? :noparty:When are we going to see her numbers in Spotify? 

Nice tune, lowkey liking this better than the leaked version even though I can barely notice the differences apart from the missing "babeh".

For anyone that says they cannot notice a difference. You can!

The major complaint is that they didn't give Britney her own verse to sing as in the demo she has her own parts and sings the hold me closer tiny dancer chorus alone as well as first verse which sounded fine! I'll grow to like this one just as much as if I never heard the demo. 

Does this have a chance of debuting at #1 in the UK? Or at least reaching it some other week?

I completely forgot how charts work. :cm::toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Legends only :gaycatney1:

YES! Bring on the remixes as well!

23 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

ok but I need this as the official video lmaoo :jonnycat:

wow to this video - great job!!! id love to see more in full. 

I don't get why they'd change the demo to push Britney more into the background. Literally all the hype around this single is for Britney's comeback... make it make sense 

Does anyone know how to create US iTunes account? 

:bibliahh:I can't access my old US iTunes account anymore. I linked it with my old phone number which I don't use anymore. The last time I bought songs with that account was during the Femme Fatale era (because after that her music is very mediocre, and yes including Glory) 

Britney Debut #1 at iTunes Mexico :party:  my impact!!! my country always support her :clap3: she did it in only 40 minutes

A cute bop but too much Elton in it 

It’s funny reading comments on here saying it’s not gonna smash… this is actually going to be huge. 

I was seriously underwhelmed by this on the first listen and now 20 listens later I'm almost in tears. Britney really did that! :jonny5:

I haven't heard the demo but from what you all are saying she was definitely being shady about that "singing background" post :alexz2:

I can't believe they didn't fix the sound problems, wtf were they thinking? I need a non dance version with just Britney

Iconic :jonny5:

I can't believe we are hearing BRITNEY in 2022!

The way I just bought the song on iTunes...Last time was years ago :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.