Elton John & Britney Spears - "Hold Me Closer"

nathanspears

6 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

No post from her about the music video yet, I wonder if she'll say anything at all? :skull:

I'm really starting to think she's not into this as much as it was initially reported.

We saw how happy she was when the song was doing well, I think she truly likes the song but as she mentioned she sees this as Elton's song so i'm not surprised she's not doing much.

I wish she was actively promoting it more but I guess she really hates any promotion and she's just enjoying life and sharing what she's up to and not any 'work'.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Alexz

• Ghiles

My fave one is the Yellow one.... Blue one will end up winning thats fine... its my 2nd fave!

6 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

No post from her about the music video yet, I wonder if she'll say anything at all? :skull:

I'm really starting to think she's not into this as much as it was initially reported.

This is why she needs help of someone that helps her with her instagram

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

My fave one is the Yellow one.... Blue one will end up winning thats fine... its my 2nd fave!

This is why she needs help of someone that helps her with her instagram

Hopefully we get yellow and blue! two of the covers will be physical singles according to Elton's email!

whenever the video and remixes come out that should hold things up while this song likely peaks in October.

This definitely sets things up nicely for when she returns with her own song. HMC should have no problem reaching recurrent status and I hope it can stabilize and rise a little in the top 30 in October.

7Eqd9JE.gif

I think y’all are overreacting :deadbanana2:

Britney is just at that phase where her career and success isn’t a priority to her. Beyoncé has a whole album out and she’s barely acknowledged it. Most music legends get like this after a certain point in their careers.

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

I absolutely love this idea!!

Hoping we end up with either:

Britney-Spears-Elton-John-Hold-me-closer

hold-me-closer-cover-print.jpg

I second these choices! I am thinking they might use two of them!

3 hours ago, The Slayer said:

She will not be in it.

If she was in the video they'd use her face as the screen grab, as no-one will rush to a video with random dancers as the screen grab. They know if they show Britney on the screen grab the video would get a lot more attention. She's not in it and just appreciate we're getting a video.

I don't get why they didn't release the video today so there was more streams to count towards the new tracking week...

I don't see the video doing much with no Britney in the video (I get why she's not in it and understand, i'm just being realistic).

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

I guess it all comes down to that she is just a collaborator

I see her posting about it when the video comes out..

cuz I do think she would love a video like that

but yea, just shows that she Still doesn't have a team (only Cade)

46 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I think y’all are overreacting :deadbanana2:

Britney is just at that phase where her career and success isn’t a priority to her. Beyoncé has a whole album out and she’s barely acknowledged it. Most music legends get like this after a certain point in their careers.

Agree, at this point whenever she decides to release i don't she's after comercial success, but more so to put out music she's been wanting to do since the mid 2000's most likely. I expect something very R&B influenced from her like ITZ and the Blackout unreleased stuff. Or maybe surprise us with another sound.

5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

The video was filmed in Mexico City :party:

I WON!!

Get those Mexico Streams Hold Me Closer 

Britney will probably won’t be on the video… but at least is not animated video 

I saw! I visited the house/museum they filmed when in Mexico City earlier this year! 
Dua was just there too!

6 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

I saw! I visited the house/museum they filmed when in Mexico City earlier this year! 
Dua was just there too!

I know Both Britney & Dua supporting Barragan ( the architect)  :clap: + the house is gorgeous

Edited by Ivan_brit

Oh my god so we are actually getting the video. Is Britney in it though???

2 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

Oh my god so we are actually getting the video. Is Britney in it though???

No.

9 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I think she was into it but her boys doing what they did and when have probably ruined it for her. The timing was obviously designed to hurt her just as she was coming back into her own :cries:

Nice global streams today, love the weekend bump

Back into top 50 :duca:

Edited by nathanspears

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.