Avengers: The Kang Dynasty & Secret War 2025

Kisuke

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

It's possible. I'm just assuming based on What If. For example, we might see Scarlet back as Natasha. 

ugh, i better actually start that, i thought it'd be useless, but seeing how many links/hints it had for MoM might actually make it worth seeing. 

37 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Well it’s not written yet. Lol

but I’m positive Tony Stark & Cap are returning. I actually think the final plot will be similar to endgame but instead of getting the infinity stones, somehow the original Avengers team will be the ones to save the day

oh this got me hyped even more :jonny5: it'd be 5 years since Endgame so their return wouldn't be too premature 

thanks hun :heart:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• OreGuy

• publikcitizen

• fridayteenage

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

ugh, i better actually start that, i thought it'd be useless, but seeing how many links/hints it had for MoM might actually make it worth seeing.

What If...? was great. Literally the first good animated Marvel show since The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010) :gaycat6:. I definitely recommend it.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

What If...? was great. Literally the first good animated Marvel show since The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (2010) :gaycat6:. I definitely recommend it.

oh :deadbanana2: I'll probably start it this week :jonny5:

14 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Also people saying there are no A-List avengers left… when secret wars is the ultimate multiverse event? literally every single marvel character will return, including tobey and Andrew. This is what people thought multiverse of madness would be times 10. Robert Downey Jr & Chris Evans and even Scarjo will return. 

All this is just speculation and tbh I hope it isn't true :rip: really cheapens their deaths if they're just going to return for the next big event

They should give the avengers some rest.. 

Can they come up with something new? 

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

All this is just speculation and tbh I hope it isn't true :rip: really cheapens their deaths if they're just going to return for the next big event

Well obviously. The movie don’t come out for another 3 years?‍♀️ But based on the fact Kang is a literal time traveler, and secret wars 2 is saved by the original hero’s who caused the incursions in the first place. It’s pretty evident how it will play out. 

• 1 year later...

With all the Secret Wars news + Secret Invasion show, you'd think that one is about to release soon lol. 

It’s been 6 months and I already forgot Kang and the Majors controversy :rip:

Yeah Kevin needs to have an emergency Conference call and get this stuff figured out once the strike is over

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.