Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• OreGuy

• publikcitizen

• fridayteenage

OH ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE ******* FANTASTIC OH MY GOD

I CAN'T WAIT

2 F**CKIN AVENGERS FILMS IN 1 YEAR!? :duca::duca::duca: That will be the highest grossing box office year in cinema HISTORY! LFG!! :jonny5:

This panel was such a SLAY. Omg :wanda: The box office numbers are going to be INSANE.

Hmm I think the first will be a financial juggernaut and the second will flop.

ngl I did not expect that Secret Wars would come so soon, but then again they have SO much material to work with and there's still a lot of stuff that's unannounced, so... I hope it's not a rushed mess and they split it into 2 parts. and get some good directors :rip:

I am thinking Dr Doom will betray Kang at the end of Avengers 5 leading into Avengers 6. 

omg marvel WON

k0iAS1Y.gif

22 minutes ago, Domination said:

Hmm I think the first will be a financial juggernaut and the second will flop.

REPORTED.

BOOKMARKED.

BYE. 

Avengers never fail sweetie :gaycat5:

The Secret Wars is a massive and great story :clap3:

Since Kevin said The Russos aren't directing the new Avengers movies, I wonder who it/they will be. 

this is going to be crazy

1 hour ago, Kisuke said:

You just know that there'll be slots on that list for Deadpool 3 and maybe The Mutants. There was rumours back in 2021 of a solo movie for STORM, the biggest black-female superhero in the MCU. 

5 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

You just know that there'll be slots on that list for Deadpool 3 and maybe The Mutants. There was rumours back in 2021 of a solo movie for STORM, the biggest black-female superhero in the MCU. 

based on this (possibly accurate) list, she's appeared in more comic book issues than any other woman period.

https://www.ranker.com/list/superheroes-ranked-by-most-comic-book-appearances/ranker-comics

storm 7777

jean 5992

wonder woman 5905

rogue 5254

invisible woman 5104

The Marvel is over crowd stay taking L’s??2 Avengers movies in a year is gonna be historic box office records 

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

They've basically already confirmed the other movies: Deadpool, Shang-Chi, Spider-Man, and Mutants. Storm will probably happen in Phase 7/2026 at the earliest.

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

isn’t secret wars a TV show?

No that’s Secret Invasion 

But i thought “MaRvEl WaS oVeR” and “HaD nO cLeAr DiReCtIoN aFtEr EnDgAmE oR pHaSe 3”? Now we are getting F4 , possibly mutants and Secret Wars one of the best arcs in Marvel comic history? 

THE WAY THEY KEEP WINNING AND PROVING THE HATERS AND FAKE FANS WRONG 

1 hour ago, Stan.killah said:

2 F**CKIN AVENGERS FILMS IN 1 YEAR!? :duca::duca::duca: That will be the highest grossing box office year in cinema HISTORY! LFG!! :jonny5:

Imagine TWO 2 BILLION DOLLAR FILMS IN A CALENDAR YEAR BOX OFFICE WILL BE CREAMING!

35 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

Ororo Munroe's solo film is probably the one set after Fantastic Four (theres 7 empty slates in Phase 6 between F4 and A5 and A6

15 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Imagine TWO 2 BILLION DOLLAR FILMS IN A CALENDAR YEAR BOX OFFICE WILL BE CREAMING!

Endgame grossed $2.8 billion. There are more movie theaters around the globe now, and with increasing ticket prices, the next Avengers film could be the first 3 BILLION DOLLAR GROSSING FILM :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.