Do you know of anyone with “monkey pox”?

Feather

Do you know of anyone with monkey pox?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know of anyone with monkey pox?

• Yes
    • No

With WHO declaring monkey pox a public health emergency of international concern… I have not met one person (or know of) someone with monkey pox. 

To those who’s witnessed someone with it: how is the person? Is there pain? Is it “deadly”? 

There's a user here who had/has it. Check the monkeypox megathread.

A friend of mine knows several guys who currently have it. They said it is very painful. :deadvision:

I'm just waiting here whether I caught anything from the Chromatica ball. :toofunny2: They said the incubation period is 8-21 days.

Lol there’s vaccines available for monkeypox and it’s not spread like Covid was so what is this lol. It’s probably due to the lack of health care workers

Nope, neither professionally (nursing) nor in my private life 

A couple of my friends actually. They say the booty hole pain is horrible cuz you can get rashes and lesions there :deadbanana:

I know someone but from Drag Race, Rose recently got it. 

Nope, all my three gay best friends are in monogamous relationships 

Yes, but I live near a metropolitan city. I was actually kind of ignoring this whole thing but now that I personally know someone who had it it hits a little close to home and I can’t ignore it anymore 

Yes a very close friend actually:rip: Here in NL is kind of spreading like wildfire

Nope, why is it common between gays tho ? 

They recently found a case in Saudi Arabia ( a very homophobic country) like how does it spread? it sounds very weird. 

2 hours ago, Simple said:

Nope, why is it common between gays tho ? 

They recently found a case in Saudi Arabia ( a very homophobic country) like how does it spread? it sounds very weird. 

Its most common among gay men, specifically gay men who hoe around. Yes of course anyone can get it but the bulk of people who have it and are getting it are gay men

Edited by Distantconstellation

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

Its most common among gay men, specifically gay men who hoe around. Yes of course anyone can get it but the bulk of people who have it and are getting it are gay men

Brilliant. Something else for mentally unstable people to see as us “Gays being punished for sinning”…

Also - I see the same reaction to this as i did Covid prior to it being a full blown pandemic. You’d think we learnt our lesson from that.

no, there's only a few cases in my country

Nope and I hope I never know 

No.. 

Two guys I know from NYC, guess what, they bottom.

This is, so, becoming a thing. Came to this thread expecting one or at most two saying yes. But it's way more than that. 

To answer your question, hopefully I wont know. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.