Is marvel over?

zaso

Literally has the 2 biggest movies of the year?‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, Valentine said:

Leave Marvel alone. I’m enjoying it.

If you’re not, just shut up and watch something else. No one cares about your opinion 

But they should care about yours cuz you’re enjoying it? :snorkle:

You wish, they very far from it :gaycat:

Thor is dropping like a rock in water. It is clear that there is some disconnect happening between Marvel and the GP. Only delusional stans would think otherwise. 

It's also not even close to being in the top 2 biggest movies of the year.. lmao what the heck. 

Edited by BNF91

Twitter is always going to be useless as a reference or GP barometer. Even 500k likes over a tweet seem lame compared to viral posts on FB, IG and even more TikTok where they get millions of interactions. Also, it's the place where they think EEAAO is wide known and beloved by the GP.

That being said, for sure the GP is getting a little bit tired of Marvel, reflected in the lack of good word of mouth for Doctor Strange and Thor's numbers. I do think they are overexposing themselves with too much content and the Disney+ series are not helping. Also, the lack of connections in this phase 4 is evident.

Edited by D/X

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Literally has the 2 biggest movies of the year?‍♀️ 

Those are? 

WW Top 5:

1. Top Gun: Maverick - 1.2b
2. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - 954m
3. Jurassic World: Dominion - 912m
4. The Batman - 770m
5. The Battle at Lake Changjin II - 626m

US Top 5:

1. Top Gun: Maverick - 652m
2. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - 411m
3. The Batman - 369m
4. Jurassic World: Dominion - 362m
5. Minions: The Rise of Gru - 280m

Only one MCU movie there and no Thor: Love and Thunder won't be entering the global & domestic Top 4 and most likely Top 5 even as Minions continues to pace ahead of it. So what is the second one?

Edited by mystery

It’s getting over saturated due to the shows I feel. The movie quality has dipped a biT, but nothing irreversible imo.

They can easily turn it around though. No Way Home is indeed less than a year old and it was a movie moment. Black Panther 2 might follow suit.

I think they'll do their homework and take down the humor a notch. 

Maybe go a bit darker. 

As hopefully will invest in their cgi cause girl... 

They tragic

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

they'll be fine unless the next movies keep being mixed with the audience. 

How many times threads like this have to be made? :skull:

No, Marvel is not over and it won't go away anytime soon. Give it up deelishis.

No, there continue to be millions of brainless people around the world who will consume their garbage.

Not yet but a proper flop is clearly brewing if they don't course correct fast. 

And once one flop happens many more will follow.

Yes. Why are they still making more movies after Endgame.. The least they can do is take a break for a decade or 2 and then start again from the beginning with the next generation :swan:

Let's hope so. Enough of their cookie cutter children's crap clogging up everything. 

Not when it's about to have, as usual, the biggest panel of San Diego Comic Con. :fan:

Unless they're completely butchered which I can't see happening, the girls will go right back stanning once we get the F4 and X-Men. I think rn people just don't care for too many of the current Marvel roster aside from Spiderman, Wanda, and maybe Loki.

Superhero movies needs to be over :biblio:

It's kinda true. 

Phase Four has been a letdown in terms of quality apart from NWH and Shang-Chi. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.