Star Wars: The Acolyte | June 4th on Disney+ with Carrie-Anne Moss & Amandla Stenberg

Hector

I'm excited for this series. I will always take more Carrie Anne Moss and Manny! It seems like they're delving into the Force lore which is what many fans have wanted to see for a while now. Being set earlier than any other material on our screens also has an advantage because with a couple of possible exceptions (yoda primarily) there aren't any established characters around. Wouldn't mind if we got to see Darth Plagueis on screen. We've seen a Nemodian on screen so maybe we'll get Plagueis training the precursor to palpatine? Or maybe it's something altogether unrelated. The only plot point I know for sure will happen is that ultimately the Jedi will overcome whatever the big bad is but beyond that…

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I'm excited for this series. I will always take more Carrie Anne Moss and Manny! It seems like they're delving into the Force lore which is what many fans have wanted to see for a while now. Being set earlier than any other material on our screens also has an advantage because with a couple of possible exceptions (yoda primarily) there aren't any established characters around. Wouldn't mind if we got to see Darth Plagueis on screen. We've seen a Nemodian on screen so maybe we'll get Plagueis training the precursor to palpatine? Or maybe it's something altogether unrelated. The only plot point I know for sure will happen is that ultimately the Jedi will overcome whatever the big bad is but beyond that…

I don't know. At the time of Episode 1, the Jedi council believed that the sith were extinct so if those Jedi encounters that sith in the trailer, then I'd imagine they all die or the Jedi council at that time covers up the existence of the sith. Should be interesting to see how it'll follow canon. 

This looks so good :jonny:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Holy **** this new teaser got me so hype and I truly believe 

Spoiler

The twin sister theory now. The good sister was the one taken and trained by the Jedi, but Mae was left behind so I'm guessing she's framing her sister for the Jedi killing to get revenge? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.