Lady Gaga shares excitement over RENAISSANCE in comment section "Hold Me"

KatyPrismSpirit

She's been stanning since the beginning of the era. A fellow member of the Hive wbk :clap3:

"Beyoncé is my favorite person in contemporary pop music. I don't know how anyone can say one bad thing about her"  - Gaga

"I remember laying on my grandmother's couch and a Destiny's Child video came on. I remember watching Beyoncé and thinking "Oh, she's a star. I want that." and now I'm in music videos with Beyoncé"

"I wanted to pay tribute to Beyoncé in this music video"

"I don't have many friends in the industry because they're all fake. Beyoncé is the opposite of that"

"Beyoncé is the nicest female I've met in the industry"

"Beyoncé is a very focused and genuine performer. I was actually with her the last Halftime Show that she did. I have sent her flowers since I've heard of her amazing new news on the way. I'm excited about her new child."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaram

• Bears01

• Pheromosa

• Nicholai

4 hours ago, Triton said:

Lol at monsters using this to deflect.

They’re still going to be rightfully dragged, if they can dish it you can take it. 

You seem to be one of the very few people trying to turn this into something negative.

I'm a monster and I have both a special edition box AND the vinyl of Renaissance preordered- like why cant ATRL understand you can like more than one artist? It boggles my mind how low some of these comments go when these artists dont even know your names. :rip: Touch grass and enjoy the music.

Gaga always helping other people :heart:

5 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Gaga truly seems like such a sweetheart/awesome person, but then she has people like you as Stan’s….it’s so unfortunate 

We saw you shading Gaga all the time the past months. No reason to play the angle now:cm:

9 minutes ago, Zaram said:

We saw you shading Gaga all the time the past months. No reason to play the angle now:cm:

I only shade her to throw it back at misogynistic ATRLERS like yourself :cm: I’ve made threads actually praising her, while you stay trolling away all day long :cm::cm::cm:

:cm:

17 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I only shade her to throw it back at misogynistic ATRLERS like yourself :cm: I’ve made threads actually praising her, while you stay trolling away all day long :cm::cm::cm:

:cm:

Then I can't wait to experience your first comment praising her :gaycat:

6 hours ago, Doogle said:

Prime example of why their fans don’t get on. Mentally ill comments like this :rip: 

It's not better from the other side......

9 hours ago, Solar said:

Hybrid fans WON

Devin

Right ? Imagine not stanning the 2 most talented 21st century Popstars , poor them :fan:

Hybrid Gaga Bey Stan..  can't be bothered.

Another collab would actually make my knees buckle. 

That's sweet. Can't say I'm surprised to see certain people fuming over it though.

Is Hold Me the videphone to Hold My Hand? or ?

On 7/22/2022 at 5:05 PM, Dephira said:

Its almost like they’re both hyper rich celebrity millionaires who have expressed nothing but artistic respect for each other and don’t care that thousands of anonymous online stans that they have never heard about spend 30 pages fighting over who sold more ringtones in eastern Nepal 

:hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.