Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaram

• Bears01

• Pheromosa

• Nicholai

Hybrid stans stay winning

I am desperate for a collab

Edited by Janet

I'll be really surprised if the "rumors" (it's mostly fueled by 'twitter insiders' let's be honest) are true. Not because they wouldn't work well together, only because I would imagine Bey or even Gaga herself would think that they already worked together in the past and that's that. But I mean, Bey'a doing dance-insipired music, it would make sense to work together, but I just don't see it honestly. I feel like this is just Gaga stanning, like she sometimes did with Rihanna. 

In any case, this stan fabricated feud has never made any sense to me. 

15 minutes ago, Rino said:

I always thought it was stupid the fights between liddos and hive. We should unite against ATRL users who stan untalented girlies! :giraffe:

Tea though

Vt7yiz8.gif

Gaga had to shut up the bored OGH Bey stans somehow

Edited by GraceRandolph

Gaga: *Shows enthusiasm for Beyonce's upcoming album*

The Hive: "Wait that's illegal"

This site I swear :bibliahh:

Lol at monsters using this to deflect.

They’re still going to be rightfully dragged, if they can dish it you can take it. 

i remember the alliances hive & monsters had .. that lasted a few weeks tops :dies:

so funny to me how they like and support each other yet these two fanbases are unable to be friendly :rip:

Oh no. How are the monsters gonna live this down now. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I don't think it's her place to tease/leak someone elses album 2 years in advance, it was merely a coincidence :deadbanana4: Renaissance is a word that people use quite a bit.

it was a Freudian slip :gayoncecat1::gaygacat3:

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Bey inspiring Gaga since the 90’s :clap3:

:clap3:

Y’all better STOP now

Devin

Hybrid fans WON

Obsessed Haters LOST

Devin

4 hours ago, Zaram said:

A legend supporting Bey :clap3:the vile hive must be fuming

Gaga truly seems like such a sweetheart/awesome person, but then she has people like you as Stan’s….it’s so unfortunate 

5 hours ago, Zaram said:

A legend supporting Bey :clap3:the vile hive must be fuming

Prime example of why their fans don’t get on. Mentally ill comments like this :rip: 

4 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

I'll be really surprised if the "rumors" (it's mostly fueled by 'twitter insiders' let's be honest) are true. Not because they wouldn't work well together, only because I would imagine Bey or even Gaga herself would think that they already worked together in the past and that's that. But I mean, Bey'a doing dance-insipired music, it would make sense to work together, but I just don't see it honestly. I feel like this is just Gaga stanning, like she sometimes did with Rihanna. 

In any case, this stan fabricated feud has never made any sense to me. 

The features have already been revealed. She’s not featured.

Its almost like they’re both hyper rich celebrity millionaires who have expressed nothing but artistic respect for each other and don’t care that thousands of anonymous online stans that they have never heard about spend 30 pages fighting over who sold more ringtones in eastern Nepal 

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Its almost like they’re both hyper rich celebrity millionaires who have expressed nothing but artistic respect for each other and don’t care that thousands of anonymous online stans that they have never heard about spend 30 pages fighting over who sold more ringtones in eastern Nepal 

When you put it like that…(you’re right tho)

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.