• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaram

• Bears01

• Pheromosa

• Nicholai

Aw :heart:

Meanwhile poor gays keep fighting nosense.

20 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

The way the only bitter replies in this topic are from Hive tho :rip:

Nobody's surprised, they're one of the most toxic online fandoms.

OT: Talent supporting talent. OGHs/OBHs lost :clap3:

BREAKING: Two industry peers who have actually collaborated with each other in the past are supportive of each other, and are not actually ripping each other's hair out over weeks in the Top 10

Edited by Phantom

They respect and admire each other since day 1. This insecurity on both ends needs to stop 

This myth among the fans that they don't like each other anymore is so obviously insecure projection from fans who can't help but pit them against each other. Beyonce sent Gaga a gift and a card when Gaga had to cancel her tour cos of her health and Gaga has praised Bey multiple times in recent years. They obviously still respect and care for each other. 

what's wrong with some of yall :deadbanana4: They both really like each other since they collabed back in the day. it's only ever been love between them. Even when Gag was going through it health wise Bey would send her cute letters and Ivy Park fits to snuggle in etc..they are nice to one another...these two fanbases should naturally be allies :rip: 

A legend supporting another legend while ugly toxic forum faguettes fight over them :clap3:

2 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

I do kind of believe gaga knew something about it happening at the VMAS because of her speech.

but anyway I’ll be back in this thread once the fighting starts 

I don't think it's her place to tease/leak someone elses album 2 years in advance, it was merely a coincidence :deadbanana4: Renaissance is a word that people use quite a bit.

Edited by Illuminati

Bey is your fav's fav :jonny5: I know a certain fanbase is in crisis mode right now

23 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

what's wrong with some of yall :deadbanana4: They both really like each other since they collabed back in the day. it's only ever been love between them. Even when Gag was going through it health wise Bey would send her cute letters and Ivy Park fits to snuggle in etc..they are nice to one another...these two fanbases should naturally be allies :rip: 

Tea. Both bases know the real enemies.

Devin

You can tell which musicians Gaga really thinks as of “artists” and Beyoncé is one of them. 

Gaga and Bey has shown nothing but love and respect towards each other throughout the years, the drama was always coming from the fans.

Cute tbh :clap3:

I always thought it was stupid the fights between liddos and hive. We should unite against ATRL users who stan untalented girlies! :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.