“Walk on By” Featured in Jordan Peele’s NOPE

Brikenbur

Dionne Warwick’s 1964 classic “Walk on By” is featured in a prominent moment in Jordan Peele’s latest movie NOPE.

Do you think this will give the song a boost in popularity? I feel that this is one of the 60’s classics that is somewhat forgotten, despite being a Top 10 hit in the US and UK—and covered countless times throughout the years.

Do you think the song will get a boost in streams/sales due to its feature? :relax:

Granny about to get a boost in streams:clap3:

I can definitely see it having a eerie feeling when used in a horror movie. 

If anything, I think Sunglasses at Night stands a better chance at getting a boost. The Walk On By moment was nice, but it wasn't the focus of that scene 

thought this was about Britney’s

3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

If anything, I think Sunglasses at Night stands a better chance at getting a boost. The Walk On By moment was nice, but it wasn't the focus of that scene 

This. The moment that kicked in I got hyped 

1 hour ago, DevinWylde said:

This. The moment that kicked in I got hyped 

The slowed down version was incredibly effective, very similar to the way he used that version of "I Got 5 On It" in US 

4 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

True. Definitely had some greater musical moments in the film. 

4 hours ago, Bussea said:

thought this was about Britney’s

I came running for this bop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.