Katy Perry outstreams Beyonce. Suprised?

Zaram

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hot Volcano

• Zaram

• Badgalbriel

• carameldelight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Kozy said:

Katy Perry was also outstreaming Lady Gaga before she released Hold My Hand and put it on TTH despite releasing 1 album this decade (Smile) vs Gaga releasing 4 albums this decade (Ariana and Blackpink assisted Chromatica, Love For Sale, Dawn of Chromatica, and Born This Way 10th Anniversary Edition)

I guess she’s just a streaming force!

You sound so angry

4 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

Perry will be rightly left in the dust when Renaissance drops, no matter how many cheeseburgers she flogs on Just Eat. :sorry:

ezgif-4-95a8fa9c01.thumb.gif.d55c16cab9d

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Yes, we are aware of how her consumption on Spotify has collapsed across the years. 

gqCjZq4.gif

:hoetenks:

3 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Katy has an album that's bigger than Bey's entire career. Also Bey's last hit was in 2011... :rip:

y’all saying anything :rip:

Anyways, Renaissance will perform better than Katys last 2.5 projects and singles.

Idek why this turned into a Hive vs Monsters thread. :bibliahh:

Katy Perry has HITS, one of those huge hits even roar so loud, it drove some to madness and almost killed some career. 

We love Katy over here. Good for her. :clap3:

it is SO weird how this thread is full of people trying their hardest to come up with reasons why Gaga outstreaming Katy and Bey (who just launched "the biggest era of the decade" according to the hive) is somehow worse than her NOT outstreaming them. :rip:

17 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

it is SO weird how this thread is full of people trying their hardest to come up with reasons why Gaga outstreaming Katy and Bey (who just launched "the biggest era of the decade" according to the hive) is somehow worse than her NOT outstreaming them. :rip:

Nnnnnn right :deadbanana2:

the monsters are SCRAMBLING because they know Ren is going to be a hit and gaga will not outstream Bey for a LONG ass time after that, if ever :bibliahh:

This reminds me of a topic in Base a few years ago where ATRL decided Maroon 5 and Adam Levine were bigger than Beyonce because of spotify & itunes stats. :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Yes, we are aware of how her consumption on Spotify has collapsed across the years. 

And despite her "streams collapsing", some artists are still struggling to outstream her career total. What does that tell us about those artists's careers? 

gqCjZq4.gif

5 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

And despite her "streams collapsing", some artists are still struggling to outstream her career total. What does that tell us about those artists's careers? 

gqCjZq4.gif

Bey started off strong and collapsed, the girl you're referring to is known for having repaired her performance on streaming and is now doing better than the other. I apologize for her not automatically making up the difference of [insert number] streams overnight, but simultaneously I guess you don't understand how consumption works assuming your not doing another cheap stale troll.

gqCjZq4.gif

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Bey started off strong and collapsed, the girl you're referring to is known for having repaired her performance on streaming and is now doing better than the other. I apologize for her not automatically making up the difference of [insert number] streams overnight, but simultaneously I guess you don't understand how consumption works assuming your not doing another cheap stale troll.

gqCjZq4.gif

Important to note - even Katy has improved her streaming. Taylor exploded the second she was on streaming. Bey so far, is the only pop girl to do worse the more people are exposed to her music. WEIRD, but makes sense considering the material.

gqCjZq4.gif

11 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

the real GAG is that Gaga is oustreaming Katy WITHOUT

- Rain on Me

- Sour Candy

- Hold My Hand

- Love For Sale

- Dawn of Chromatica

- BTW : 10th anniversary edition

= ~1.7m total

Gaga had 9.8m yesterday. So all of these attempts in this thread backfired miserably.

gqCjZq4.gif

oh wow oh wow, on top of a poor grossing NON-SELLOUT residency, how times have been tough for Ms Perry, luckily she has those IDOL & shoe venture to fall back on

gqCjZq4.gif

29 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

gqCjZq4.gif

I am expecting nothing but those streaming elixir girls surpassing Beyonce's total streams very soon then, cause otherwise... 

gqCjZq4.gif

11 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

the real GAG is that Gaga is oustreaming Katy WITHOUT

- Rain on Me

- Sour Candy

- Hold My Hand

- Love For Sale

- Dawn of Chromatica

- BTW : 10th anniversary edition

= ~1.7m total

Gaga had 9.8m yesterday. So all of these attempts in this thread backfired miserably.

gqCjZq4.gif

9 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

Like atrl has taught me this year through the dozens of threads made when Katy Perry outstreamed Lady Gaga for like 10 days, this undoubtedly means Katy Perry and Beyoncé are on the same boat in 2022

gqCjZq4.gif

gqCjZq4.gif

6 hours ago, Sharapov said:

Teenage dream is a classic album. Bey has none of that i fear

gqCjZq4.gif

This is actually true which is why Teenage Dream is currently charting on Billboard and Beyoncé is unable to chart any of her older albums.