Has your ass started shrinking as u have gotten older?

Distantconstellation

I definitely have noticed mine shrinking. I use to have a bubble ass naturally but now its getting flatter and flatter. Ive also noticed this with friends of mine 

gotten bigger T-T

No my genes made sure I would have a donk permanently & I wouldn’t have it any other way because I have what people are trying to buy. :gaycat:

Edited by Fanta

No.

If yours is shrinking, maybe it's because you have either lost some weight or aren't doing enough squats.

7 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

No.

If yours is shrinking, maybe it's because you have either lost some weight or aren't doing enough squats.

Naw hip thrusts are much better than squats for glutes

22 minutes ago, venuss said:

I'm latino. So no. 

Sorry for you tho! 

Im latino too, thats has nothing to do with it lmao

1 hour ago, venuss said:

I'm latino. So no. 

Sorry for you tho! 

That has nothing to do with anything.

And if it's a racial thing, black people are definitely more known for having shapely butts for life lets be honest. :michael:

Now my advice to the topic is to simply workout without machines. It'll completely shape your buttocks without you even knowing it. Try conditioning style workouts, these help a lot. Im a cheerleader, and our workouts hit the buttocks a lot. 

1 hour ago, venuss said:

I'm latino. So no. 

Sorry for you tho! 

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

:toofunny3:

I thought it gets bigger and more overstretched the more you bottom and when you can no longer afford rejuvenation and tightening procedures. 

Mine is getting bigger and bigger. It's the first part of my body that gets bigger whenever I gain weight 

Mine just does what it wants to hell. Sometimes it shrinks. Sometimes its fat as hell lol 

Not flat but not the perfect roundness it used to be either, and I have stretch marks now :rip:

mine fluctuates :rip: sometimes it’s the juiciest peach and then sometimes it feels like it’s getting flatter :weeps: i need to start working out

Mine has gotten flatter as well :chick3: 

I need to start doing some squats 

no, but i never had too much ass in the first place so i would say it's been the same for like 6 years now

12 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Yeah asses change shapes from time to time. My ass was bigger when I was younger but that’s mainly because I was slightly bigger than I am now. When I started working out I lost a lot of weight and so naturally my ass and thighs shrunk. I used to wear a medium in underwear but now I only wear small. Luckily my ass has maintained its round shape though due to my moms genes. So although it’s a lot smaller than it used to be, I’m just glad it’s still round and I still get compliments.

Edited by Ricardo1993

7 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Not flat but not the perfect roundness it used to be either, and I have stretch marks now :rip:

I have no stretch marks but i do have cellulite on my lower part of the buttocks and the upper thigh area that meets the ass. You can only see if i squeeze my ass though. Sucks because only 10% of men supposedly get cellulite but tbh i think its more just not talked about enough, people think only women get it 

What can I say, never skip your leg day :gaycat2:

On 7/21/2022 at 11:52 PM, Distantconstellation said:

23 hours ago, Afterglow said:

That has nothing to do with anything.

And if it's a racial thing, black people are definitely more known for having shapely butts for life lets be honest. :michael:

Now my advice to the topic is to simply workout without machines. It'll completely shape your buttocks without you even knowing it. Try conditioning style workouts, these help a lot. Im a cheerleader, and our workouts hit the buttocks a lot. 

Why do y'all think latino = white latino? Some of us have black ancestry hence great ass4lyf :gaycat: 

Now being serious, we (in latam) tend to walk and dance a lot. I guess that helps :swan:  maybe you could try that too miss Constellation

Also I need PROOF of the last paragraph miss Afterglow 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.