Jeepers Creepers 4: Reborn (Official Trailer)

izzyinsane

Special Three-Night Fan Event September 19, 20, and 21 Only in Theaters Timo Vuorensola’s highly anticipated new chapter in the Jeepers Creepers franchise Jeepers Creepers Reborn will come to audiences via a three-night fan premiere event offered exclusively through Fathom Events nationwide.

Jeepers Creepers Reborn unfolds as the Horror Hound Festival holds its first ever event in Louisiana, where it attracts hundreds of geeks, freaks and die-hard horror fans from far and wide. Among them is fanboy Chase and his girlfriend Laine, who is forced to come along for the ride. But as the event approaches, Laine begins to experience unexplained premonitions and disturbing visions associated with the town’s past, and in particular, local legend/urban myth The Creeper. As the festival arrives and the blood-soaked entertainment builds to a frenzy, Laine believes that something unearthly has been summoned…and that she is at the center of it. Jeepers Creepers Reborn is directed by Timo Vuorensola (Iron Sky), written by Jake Seal and Sean-Michael Argo and produced by Michael Ohoven and Jake Seal. The film stars Imran Adams, Sydney Craven, Gabriel Freilich and Pete Brooke with Gary Graham and Dee Wallace.

wont they ever stop?

1 was interesting 2 was ok 3 was terrible

This actually looks good! I love this franchise so I'll be watching. :duca: 

The 1st one literally gave me nightmares for YEARS as a kid. I wasnt supposed to watch it and I remember renting it with my friend and we had a pitcher of pink lemonade. Was such a fun moment :'( But when I rewatched the film as an adult I swear I laughed the whole way through. The movie was just comical. I doubt the others were any good either but I might watch this one for nostalgia 

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The 1st one literally gave me nightmares for YEARS as a kid. I wasnt supposed to watch it and I remember renting it with my friend and we had a pitcher of pink lemonade. Was such a fun moment :'( But when I rewatched the film as an adult I swear I laughed the whole way through. The movie was just comical. I doubt the others were any good either but I might watch this one for nostalgia 

Part 1 is a good horror film for what it is and Justin Long delivered a solid performance :biblio:

The first one is one of my favourite movies ever.  2 is great too.  I never got around to watching part 3 because from the clips I’ve seen it just looks awful. This looks like it could be fun though! 

16 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Uh, it's very atmospheric and a has creepy vibe throughout the whole film. The second one is fun and entertaining. The franchise stopped there for me.

OT: This looks horrible and nothing like Jeepers Creepers, it could be anything :skull:

Edited by Repelex

lol this looks horrible

the first two were amazing

Kinda glad the pedo isn't touching this but this looks straight to streaming than an "event" film.

It looks worse than the third one but I’ll still check it out :skull:

They can keep it :gaycat2:

This franchise needs to be rebooted badly. It isn’t like Creepers to just attack a random group in a house!

Remember in the original film he killed ppl that he needed items from like their eyes or other features. This makes it seem like he’s killing like Jason or Halloween. 

I’m starting to think this franchise is just as dead as the Texas Chainsaw massacre. 

Please reboot with a directory that understand the story and send it to theaters. 

2 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

Kinda glad the pedo isn't touching this but this looks straight to streaming than an "event" film.

Does he get any money still somehow someway do you know? Cause didn’t watch 3 and probably won’t watch this cause of it also 

21 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Does he get any money still somehow someway do you know? Cause didn’t watch 3 and probably won’t watch this cause of it also 

Last I heard he sold all his rights so he definitely won’t be getting any profit from the new rebooted franchise.

Hopefully better than 3. I love the Jeepers Creepers franchise  scare the **** out of me:jonnycat:

This looks cute, it's far from the first one which is amazing but don't get how it's called reborn, I thought it was gonna be about its origins?

25 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Perched, haven't watched the 3rd one tho. Is it worth checking out? 

The first one is a certified CLASSIC.

It's worthless trash, don't waste ur time!

Leptine

On 7/21/2022 at 4:32 AM, Gavin. said:

3 had actual references to child sex abuse in it. I think the scenes were taken out after a while because of backlash, but as soon as I heard that I cannot envision myself watching these films made by and profited from by a convicted child rapist that obviously doesn’t understand the weight or gravity of his crimes because decades later he’s making jokes about it in his low budget direct to streaming horror films. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.