Dua Lipa In Talks for Comicbook Movie lead.

Gorjesspazze9

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

There are loads of promising, upcoming actresses they could cast for this and give them a head start. As opposed to someone who is already made in music and will probably deliver her lines like a frigid plank.

Edited by Khal

The way I KNEW it was gonna be Zatanna before opening the thread. She looks the part. 

Hope it goes to Victoria tho :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

I heard it was gonna be Victoria Pedretti

which would be disgusting, Zatanna is supposed to be drop dead gorgeous

im here for this but this this rumor always exists that [insert popstar] is in contention for a big superhero role and it never ends up manifesting

Dua coming for billion dollar movie at the box office like having billion streams on Spotify and YouTube :jonnycat:

Change the title to DC movie.

I wish it was Marvel but she is still too rookie for that I guess. Hope if true she can prove she can act and surprise everyone..

People doesn't seem to like the idea

Warner are INVESTING in her. 

And No thank you

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

marvel or we riot :supaspaz: but i'm here for this as long as dc doesn't set her up :eli:

Oh so they’re planning on butchering Zatanna too. Free my girl from this madness.

Then again this casting can’t be any worse than Ezra Miller as The Flash so there’s that I suppose.

I love my girl, but she isn't the most expressive girl...plus DC is an absolute bomb, focus on music, branding, fashion and make up which I feel is more important for a pop star her age

Can we take a moment to appreciate how so many of the biggest pop stars right now are exploring acting for the first time this year?

Bad Bunny on "Bullet Train", The Weeknd on "The Idol", Dua Lipa on "Argylle" (+ rumoured to appear on the "Barbie" movie), and of course, Harry getting two major lead roles with "Don't Worry Darling" and "My Policeman". It's going to be so exciting to follow, and I have a feeling many will be exceeding our expectations.

As for this rumour, I'm not sure it's very credible, and I'm admittedly not familiar with the character. But Dua definitely looks the part, I'll say that ?

I see it

On 7/20/2022 at 2:38 PM, Lady Claire said:

People doesn't seem to like the idea

The DCEU has Gal Gadot, John Cena, and The Rock. I doubt acting abilities is a requirement for them plus Dua would serve. :swing:

BUT the Discovery girls told me DC was going to be good now after the merge, oh it seems to be the usual mess.

So sad, Zatanna deserves a good casting, she's one of the biggest dc girls :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.