Me in Heaven Bothering Ingrid Bergman

AlanRickman1946

14 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Ingrid Bergman doesn’t deserve this 

I dont actually know who that is without googling. AN actress i guess?

4 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

I dont actually know who that is without googling. AN actress i guess?

yes, she’s film royalty. Ingrid starred in seminal classic Hollywood films like Casablanca and her dad was Ingmar Bergman, a very prolific and influential Swedish filmmaker. 

Ingrid’s daughter is Isabella Rossellini, also an actress, who stared in films like Death Becomes Her and Joy 

3 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

yes, she’s film royalty. Ingrid starred in seminal classic Hollywood films like Casablanca and her dad was Ingmar Bergman, a very prolific and influential Swedish filmmaker. 

Ingrid’s daughter is Isabella Rossellini, also an actress, who stared in films like Death Becomes Her and Joy 

Ingrid and Ingmar were not related, actually.

"Are Ingmar Bergman and Ingrid Bergman related? No, Ingmar Bergman and Ingrid Bergman are not related. Bergman is a fairly common name in Sweden. Funnily, Ingmar Bergman did marry an “Ingrid von Rosen” who is occasionally referred to as “Ingrid Bergman” in poorly worded biographies, making it very confusing." https://www.scandinaviastandard.com/six-essential-films-of-swedish-actress-ingrid-bergman/#:~:text=Are Ingmar Bergman and Ingrid,biographies%2C making it very confusing.

14 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

Ingrid and Ingmar were not related, actually.

"Are Ingmar Bergman and Ingrid Bergman related? No, Ingmar Bergman and Ingrid Bergman are not related. Bergman is a fairly common name in Sweden. Funnily, Ingmar Bergman did marry an “Ingrid von Rosen” who is occasionally referred to as “Ingrid Bergman” in poorly worded biographies, making it very confusing." https://www.scandinaviastandard.com/six-essential-films-of-swedish-actress-ingrid-bergman/#:~:text=Are Ingmar Bergman and Ingrid,biographies%2C making it very confusing.

ah wow, I had no idea! I really thought he was her dad all this time I feel like such a flop :rip: 

Just now, TaylorNation said:

ah wow, I had no idea! I really thought he was her dad all this time I feel like such a flop :rip: 

And i thought they were married :skull: literally just found out by looking it up when i read your comment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.