Flo Milli - 'You Still Here Ho?'

Alex

She stepped into her Ja Rule/Eminem bag on Bed Time:jonnycat: I’m happy we got an album having a hit is overrated. She has so much room and potential to grow!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• est. in 90s

• Verge of Obscene

• Alex

She DEVOURED on Bed Time, whew. 10s across the board on that track. 

I'm surprised by how good this is 

overall i think this is a cute effort but for me it lacks in terms of quality when rivalling her debut album. the production sounds cheaper and the hooks are more lazily written making them sound basic and repetitive (PBC is unlistenable)

that being said there’s a few cute girls that stand out from the rest so i will be hopping to bedtime, do it better, no face and big steppa

I’m listening to the album and I did save a few songs but overall there’s way too many songs that drown the album out.

Literally every song on Ho Why Is You Here? was a 10/10. This is still a respectable effort but could’ve done without at least 4 songs. Bed Time tho..a career highlight she went OFF

Edited by Cotton

Yeah, I think this is my favorite female rap release of the year so far :flame:Milli NEEDS to blow tf UP after this. Her and Doechii are insane!

Highlights for me so far are Bed Time, Hottie, Pretty Girls, Tilted Halo, F.N.G.M. and Ice Baby :jonnycat: 

Good in any hood, I can go to the Westside
Matter fact I can go to the Eastside
Matter fact you can catch me in the Southside
Everybody know me, *****, I'm worldwide

:WAP: Big Steppa is a big bop

Edited by Jay L

wow this album is GREAT :clap3::WAP:

zero skips, massive improvement compared to her debut mixtape. Bed Time, Do It Better and Pretty Girls >>> 

RCA better make this a big summer album

I enjoyed this 

• ATRL Moderator

Disappointed that the D* L*** song is on this.  Sad that it would be top 5 but I'll pretend it doesn't exist.  IT's not as good as Ho Why Is You Here but its a worthy followup with multiple standouts.

Not better than the debut album but I love that she experimented with different sounds.

Y’all do realize that Ho, Why is you Here was a mixtape right?!?! 

this is her debut album lol.

but OT: this album is AMAZING! I didn’t like the singles as singles, but they flow well on this album.

Why aren’t y’all praising “Hottie”? Such a vibe. She chose violence on “Bedtime”. Whole album slaps. I’m happy to say she proved me wrong. 

On 7/23/2022 at 6:06 AM, Jay L said:

Hottie :WAP: perfect summertime anthem

On 7/23/2022 at 1:22 AM, Brysexual said:

Why aren’t y’all praising “Hottie”? Such a vibe. She chose violence on “Bedtime”. Whole album slaps. I’m happy to say she proved me wrong. 

Yeah no Hottie is such a carefree pretty girl BOP. My second favourite song so far. As it stands right now the trinity is Bed Time, Hottie & Pretty Girls. :gaycat2:

30 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Yeah no Hottie is such a carefree pretty girl BOP. My second favourite song so far. As it stands right now the trinity is Bed Time, Hottie & Pretty Girls. :gaycat2:

exactly :clap3:

Hottie is her best song tbh. The album suffers the most from having lazy hooks on a lot of songs, but it's still super enjoyable as a whole bc of its energy, and her verses eat on every song honestly. I think that's why Hottie stands out so much, it has such a strong chorus 

I can't at those thinking her first album is better than this...

This is some HEAT.  I've had some great workouts over the weekend. 

Do it Better >>>>>>>>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.